PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

So nobody post pics right away. I wanna be surprised too. I probably got the last of the $250 since it sold out and then I was luckily able to get a copy from a cancelled order.

Yeah, I'm really hoping I get mine before anyone posts pics. I really wanna be shocked. I had to be one of the first 10 $250 orders.

I just wanna know what makes it 8lbs. Two 2xLPs, a shirt, a box, a CD, a litho, isn't that it? The box must be heavy as shit.

Yeah, I'm really hoping I get mine before anyone posts pics. I really wanna be shocked. I had to be one of the first 10 $250 orders.

I just wanna know what makes it 8lbs. Two 2xLPs, a shirt, a box, a CD, a litho, isn't that it? The box must be heavy as shit.

right? 8 pounds...what the shit?! it's two boxes, according to UPS.

i'll post a LINK to pictures in the event someone wants to look. i won't put the actual pics on the board.

Not to be a dick but wouldn't it be simpler just to not look at the thread?

you said it, not me! :)

i am open to whatever.

my tracking now says

Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 09/21/2012, By End of Day Location Date Local Time Activity Los Angeles, CA, United States 09/18/2012 12:06 A.M. Departure Scan Los Angeles, CA, United States 09/17/2012 10:05 P.M. Origin Scan United States 09/17/2012 4:31 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS