THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

Heard back from Cinderblock, they said they were giving me a refund. I haven't seen it in my account yet, but I literally just got the email.

If they approved my request, everyone should be fine. I said "Sorry, but I'd like to cancel my order.", and they were fine with that :P

how long ago did you contact them about it?

completely ridiculous. contacted them well before you and still haven't heard anything from them. first contacted them right after i ordered from Amazon, which is over a week ago now. they don't answer the phone either, any extension, and their customer service department hasn't returned any of my messages. but hopefully since they got back to you they will get around to me and everyone else who is still waiting. they're definitely doing it ass backwards though since they responded to you first.

I asked them for a discount on the shipping. After about a week or so they got back to me & said they could do that. I got the credit back to my pay pal account that day. I ended up paying about the same as I would have through Amazon. I would have kept my order through Amazon, but they have the absolute worst packing for their records I've ever seen. It's an absolute joke.

I would have kept my order through Amazon, but they have the absolute worst packing for their records I've ever seen. It's an absolute joke.

uh really? I order records directly from amazon all the time now since prime shipping makes it so easy and I have to say I love their packaging, and I've never once had an issue with them sending records. In fact yesterday I got two record orders in one. They were both in a larger box, and then each was in a separate frustration free lp box. Pretty freaking secure.

No lp box for me. Just one big box, 2 lp's, a few air pillows, & a lot of room to move.

How long ago was this? They had a ton of complaints about shipping packaging before, especially vinyl, and they seem to be addressing as best as they can. I've ordered a few records from Amazon over the last year, and they came in great LP mailers.

just got a order cancellation and refund notification via email from cinderblock, only after emailing the label ([email protected]) about what ws going on. cinderblock said the reason for the delay was due to "our recent office and warehouse move." but i'm chalking it up to the emailing the label, who was not pleased about the situation.

How long ago was this? They had a ton of complaints about shipping packaging before, especially vinyl, and they seem to be addressing as best as they can. I've ordered a few records from Amazon over the last year, and they came in great LP mailers.

It was when Major/Minor came out, so it has been a while.

• 2 weeks later...

From Staple Records Facebook:

VINYL VERSION OF THRICE ANTHOLOGY RELEASE TO BE DELAYED

All Other Configurations To Be Available on October 30, 2012

(October 19, 2012) – Workhorse Music Group, on behalf of Thrice, today issues the following details on the delay of the vinyl version of the group’s upcoming live box set, Anthology:

We're extremely sorry and remorseful to report that the Thrice "Anthology" 4-LP Box Sets will not

be completed in time for the scheduled October 30 release date. During the set up and pre-sales all deadlines had been reached with the plant, and we were under the impression we would easily have the finished pieces in time. However, the plant just informed us they are running "behind schedule" and the assembly of the boxes is taking longer than they anticipated. Our hearts sank with the news, as we know fans were eager to have them in a timely manner.

We're aware that fans paid a lot of money for these premium items and we promise we're on top of the situation. With the bigger LP packages, it seems as though delays are hard to avoid these days.

There is currently no definite date by when they'll be ready to ship. Once we hear back from the plant, we will immediately get in touch with you and supply updates. Again, we cannot apologize enough and we thank you or your patience! No band values their fans' loyalty like Thrice and it pains us to let anyone down.

Neither the CD nor digital versions will be affected by the LP delays, and all fans that pre-ordered either configuration should receive them on time. CDs will be available in stores and downloads will be available through all major digital retailers on October 30th as originally planned.

For any questions related to this delay, please contact [email protected]

Anthology is a collection of live audio that was recorded at select stops on Thrice’s recent farewell tour. Anthology will be released on Staple Records/Workhorse Music Group October 30, 2012 and features 24 songs and will be available digitally, on two CDs, and as a limited edition box set containing four LP’s. The LP box set is limited to just 3000 stamped and numbered pieces and will include a 24-page booklet along with 2 black LP’s and 2 white LP’s all on 180 gram vinyl.

So fucking tired of pre-orders and delays