Melvins - "1983", "The Bulls & The Bees" & "Freak Puke" LPs comin'

Haha, well that was great for us Euro cunts. The stuff seems to have gone up for sale at 3:45 AM. Fuckyfuck.

First four fucking Sugar Daddy EPs for sale, I give up.

Exactly! I set my alarm clock to 3am hoping the best and just this moment the stuff went online. Only had money for B&B and a copy of Freak Puke. Now i somehow regret not getting the 1983, but 30$ for a 10" is really insane.

I grabbed each of the splits in case someone missed them. My cost plus shipping gets them. No trades, no catches, no one looking to flip. You must take them both, I don't want to break them up. Hit me with a pm.

I'm going to put this on the new page. I may have overestimated the interest the board holds in these.

Got my first order yesterday, since I forgot about the Freak Puke lps, I had to order a second time. Only seconds apart from each other, but nearly 80 orders went in between my orders. Hopefully, I get my freak puke ones today.

The Bulls and 1983 10"s are absolutely fantastic, nice heavy vinyl and the printing is awesome. Amrep did an awesome job on these and they shipped super fast. Couldn't ask for anything more.

The two Sugar Daddy and Bulls & Bees have been received here in FloriDUH!

DSCN3432.jpg

DSCN3434.jpg

DSCN3430.jpg

DSCN3433.jpg

I initially thought on these two that those were gnarly scratches or cracks on the vinyl but then realized it's whips of the white smoke. Now that's pretty cool.

DSCN3425.jpg

DSCN3429.jpg

I like how the color bled into the label. :D

My b&b arrived with a buck load of coarse dust all over the lp. Wtf. Never seen anything like it. Pull it out of the sleeve and the its just grit. :( Wtf.

That's how mine were when I got them at the Sacramento show in early September. Just give them a good cleaning and use a new inner sleeve and you'll be fine.

just got back from the show in carborro, nc

i bought everything on the merch table. all formats. all variants.

564794_459875417396842_803378104_n.jpg

61993_459875434063507_611934070_n.jpg

Killer show, great ticket prices, and Tweak Bird killed it, but straight up F some Melvins vinyl prices. Yeah, it fetches a lot of money on the secondary market, and they should "get theirs" but $45 for a single picture disc LP is ridiculous. I did end up w/ the new Tweak Bird LP and both 7"s for $20, and those albums are rippers!