MAN ADVICE

hahhahahhaha i'm such a drunk nerd!!! "hey guys she complimented & kissed me a lot!! i'm a total winner! that's gotta be like 3rd base right??" JEEZ.

i lead the league in triples.

what in the fuck are you saying?

tumblr_ln6dl5uJvf1qlztoqo1_500.jpg

FOR REAL. Dude, pro-tip for getting mad pussy: don't call anyone a slut. You're talking about making out. Also, probably don't say "getting" mad pussy." Just be kind and shit will be cool.

If you are sitting next to a girl at the bar with a group of people, get a text, and she is clearly trying to spy to see who it is from, is that any kind of a sign/signal?

Not trying to turn something tiny into a big deal, just wondering and throwing it out there for discussion.

Js4gTJv.gif

Oh when this girl gets not grounded I'm going to invite her over and we're going to make out, but in a playfully way I'm not a slut. She's cute and I've know her for 3 years and we always kinda flirt but it doesn't mean anything and it's going to be a one time thing so excited!

So you're going to hit it and quit it 15 year old style.

what in the fuck are you saying?

Okay, so this girl I've know for 3 years and I were just talking all playfully

and I was like, "we should make out"

and blushing she was like "ahaha okay, not this week i'm grounded I'll come over next week"

and I said astonished "I was kidding, but if you want to, okay"

and she replied smiling, "I was kidding too, but you're cute so I'll kiss you if you'd like"

so I sat there blushing like "..."

and she said "you're so innocent"

so ,long story short cute girl is coming over to be my first kiss. It doesn't mean anything though it's just kissing for fun as friends, and I know you're not suppose to kiss somebody you don't love, but this is a 1 time thing (I might do it with like 2 other girls because I like them but know they wouldn't date me) and I'm not a slut who just kisses girls willy nilly, I'm a cute innocent indie boy, that's what I'm saying.

i was just talking about making out one page ago and called the chick a slut....

to be fair she pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties to show me & my friends the tats right above her vag totally unprovoked.

i feel that warrants a "bar slut" title.

that sounds... awesome.

i was just at brunch with a waitstaff that was painfully attractive. i made a drunken afternoon fool of myself.

Okay, so this girl I've know for 3 years and I were just talking all playfully

and I was like, "we should make out"

and blushing she was like "ahaha okay, not this week i'm grounded I'll come over next week"

and I said astonished "I was kidding, but if you want to, okay"

and she replied smiling, "I was kidding too, but you're cute so I'll kiss you if you'd like"

so I sat there blushing like "..."

and she said "you're so innocent"

so ,long story short cute girl is coming over to be my first kiss. It doesn't mean anything though it's just kissing for fun as friends, and I know you're not suppose to kiss somebody you don't love, but this is a 1 time thing (I might do it with like 2 other girls because I like them but know they wouldn't date me) and I'm not a slut who just kisses girls willy nilly, I'm a cute innocent indie boy, that's what I'm saying.

#cuteboy

I'm a cute innocent indie boy, that's what I'm saying.

What the fuck?!?!? Did you really just call yourself a cute indie boy?!?

ok ok. i don't think eric is a full blown troll. he is real. but i think he turns up the "i'm 15" sometimes just to fuck with us.

don't kiss someone you don't love. lolololololo

No I stand by that I got it from:

60b63f9fce76e21c5402de5960c56537.jpg

Le Petit Soldat (1963)

Expect I consider love as in you love them as a friend, I'll never sleep with girls I met at the bar and have one night stands, but if a cute girl who I'm friends with wants to sit on my face, she can.

Oh when this girl gets not grounded I'm going to invite her over and we're going to make out, but in a playfully way I'm not a slut. She's cute and I've know her for 3 years and we always kinda flirt but it doesn't mean anything and it's going to be a one time thing so excited!

if you're young enough to get grounded, you're not old enough to kiss or fuck. 

#cute #boy #indie