MAN ADVICE

Surprisingly I am pretty okay with how this escalated. Nicky are you going to fest? LETS BE ROOMMATES!!!

Also, whenever my roommate and I go out alone together, everyone asks if we are lesbians, and I ALWAYS get pin holed as the bitch/submissive one. What does that say about me???

My ex-best friend was like that to an extent.  She's always had a collection of dudes lined up for herself so when one didn't work out she could fall back on another, but the guys never knew of eachother so she never came across as an attention whore per se.

One of the reasons why we aren't friends anymore is because one of her dudes (who is now her boyfriend) friended me on Facebook once and she got mad at me that he could see my pictures of us in Europe with her ex boyfriend. How dare I let that happen.  She's since given me the official facebook axe, so I guess that closes the book on that friendship.

But what I gathered from being close with her for so long that it really came down to that she was obsessive over the fact that she couldn't ever be alone.  This goes as far to say that when she is dating someone, the girls she considers "a threat" will never be able to know the guy or know of him, so all of her relationships are long distance (hence the European ex boyfriend).  She always had these pseudo enemies who she forever disliked I'm guessing because they were pretty or were similar to her in the sense that they also liked constant male attention.