MAN ADVICE

my 10 year anniversary of celibacy (3 years not by choice) is coming along soon. someone buy me a cake (preferably pineapple turnover).

I know jimmythescumbag is being sarcastic but I really do want to know.

you said most of those years were by choice? did something happen that made you give up sex?

in other news...

i went to a bar yesterday afternoon to grab a bit, a beer, and watch some football.  our waitress was super pretty, kept smiling at me with a sparkle in her eye.  i'm not much one for trying to connect with a waitress or bartender, but my friends convinced me i had nothing to lose.  i ended up with a dry wetnap, somehow, and used the dry wetnap to write the waitress a limerick.  it was brilliant.  all friends agreed she ought to be swooning.  alas, no call back.  i hope my poem isn't hanging behind the bar next time i show up.

I feel like bartenders/waitresses are just impossible to land while their working. You just have to think how many dudes are trying to hit on them all night. It sucks because my friend and I had a similar encounter last night. 

I bartended for about a year when I was younger. I can confirm that most female bartenders don’t take it seriously when they get hit on at work. it’s hard but not impossible. Plus, if you hook up with someone who works at a place you go to regularly, and it ends up going bad, you’ll feel awkward going back there.

I bartended for about a year when I was younger. I can confirm that most female bartenders don’t take it seriously when they get hit on at work. it’s hard but not impossible. Plus, if you hook up with someone who works at a place you go to regularly, and it ends up going bad, you’ll feel awkward going back there.

i acknowledge all of these things.  this girl kept looking over and smiling at me, and ignored the rest of the people at my table, so i figured i'd try.  i wasn't even hitting on her, just gave her my number.  figured it couldn't hurt.  plus, writing poems for girls feels good.  i never do that silly shit anymore.

hey don’t get me wrong. i think it’s awesome that you did that. most times it’s just some drunk guy grunting or something. you did good.

I’m still pulling for you and butt butt love connection.

Honestly dude, you should really be ashamed of yourself if you're that close and use distance as an excuse.

easy tiger.  i was being hyperbolic.  of course it's no excuse, it just hasn't happened yet.  there is no shame to be placed.  promise, billy, when - and if - if does, you'll be the first to know.  maybe second.  madie is more invested, i think.

easy tiger.  i was being hyperbolic.  of course it's no excuse, it just hasn't happened yet.  there is no shame to be placed.  promise, billy, when - and if - if does, you'll be the first to know.  maybe second.  madie is more invested, i think.

I don't really care, it's just stupid to see someone saying that Manhattan is all that is keeping them back. Imagine Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and both Carolinas. Knowing that if something went down you couldn't just drive there and be there at the same point of the day.