MAN ADVICE

haha. i didnt buy shit. which makes her attraction to me more legit since it wasnt bought?

she was just broken up from her boyfriend who was a local cage fighter. seriously. he would train, lift weights, fight and eat protein shakes.

he kept trying to get back with her...and finally he asked.."who are you with, is it him (me)?"

she said yes. and he left us alone.

we've been through a lot. and i challenge you to a better marriage contest.

it probably has a lot to do with the area I live in. guys at bars here just don't care. I have so many stories. guys just come up and say ‘you have big boobs’. and that’s it, that’s all they got. once a guy just handed me some weed. I didn’t know what to do with it. bigbruise knows. some dude came up to us at the bar and took a bandage off his hand and started cleaning an open wound at our table... just talking to us casually. another time we were ouside the bar talking about music and some dude is like ‘fuck that, I’m a maggot.’ which we found out later means he’s a skipknot fan.

no real contribution to the thread here... just weird stories, sorry guys.

it probably has a lot to do with the area I live in. guys at bars here just don't care. I have so many stories. guys just come up and say ‘you have big boobs’. and that’s it, that’s all they got. once a guy just handed me some weed. I didn’t know what to do with it. bigbruise knows. some dude came up to us at the bar and took a bandage off his hand and started cleaning an open wound at our table... just talking to us casually. another time we were ouside the bar talking about music and some dude is like ‘fuck that, I’m a maggot.’ which we found out later means he’s a skipknot fan.

where is this magical place where men just hand you weed

he was wearing a white tank top, and kept twitching and telling me how he gets a new tattoo every time he gets out of jail. wasn't worth it haha

actually this sounds fucking amazing