MAN ADVICE

He pulls out as a back-up method.  Also a bunch of years ago he was with a girl who got pregnant (but not on the pill), so he likes to be cautious. =\  Which works for me because I was never into the idea of a guy finishing inside me because I'm weird, lol.

Also that .3-.5% failure rate haunts me, haha.

Personally, I take risks - my girlfriend is on the pill and I don't use a condom and don't pull out, but so far so good........

The thought of having babies scares the shit out of me. 

Me too.

Personally, I take risks - my girlfriend is on the pill and I don't use a condom and don't pull out, but so far so good........

Same here, never had a scare either.  Maybe I'm sterile?  I did grow up by a refinery.

Hearing this makes me feel better, haha.

I still don't like the idea knowing it's all up in there, tho.  Is that bad?  I've never done well with bodily fluids.  Even seeing people spit makes me nauseous.

He pulls out as a back-up method. Also a bunch of years ago he was with a girl who got pregnant (but not on the pill), so he likes to be cautious. =\ Which works for me because I was never into the idea of a guy finishing inside me because I'm weird, lol.

Yea I can understand the whole no jizz in there thing

He pulls out as a back-up method.  Also a bunch of years ago he was with a girl who got pregnant (but not on the pill), so he likes to be cautious. =\  Which works for me because I was never into the idea of a guy finishing inside me because I'm weird, lol.

LOL @ "back up method." This doesn't apply to you because you use birth control, but if a chick who doesn't use birth control sleeps with a guy who doesn't wear rubber, pulling out doesn't "prevent" shit and pulling out is no back up.

There's lots of "stuff" that gets released even before the peak, which is why chicks (with no birth control) can still easily get pregnant even when the guy pulls out. Basically if you are not on birth control and the guy doesn't wear a condom ANY TIME during sex, take the morning after pill within 72 hours or EXPECT to get knocked up, even if he pulls out, because it is NOT a fail proof method whatsoever.

But as you stated you are responsible, and as you said you do, using birth control correctly, according to Dr. Drew (board certified physician) oral contraceptive has a 99.99% success rate. It will always work, and it's all the back up you need. I did the same as a poster above, was with a chick for years and I never wore anything, she was on birth control and we never even had a scare. Which is why there is no such thing as an "accident" pregnancy anymore, as it is literally 99.99% preventive if one is responsible enough to simply take the pills as prescribed.

Although IMO pulling out kills it, I can understand being a chick not wanting...all that...up in it.

Always turns me on though when I'm gonna pull out and the chick says not to haha.

Saying something has a 99.99% success rate, followed by "it will always work" doesn't make sense.  It's actually only 98% effective when used as directed, but we are human and we DO make mistakes (forgetting to take the pill, leaving the house without it and not taking it for hours after you are supposed to, etc).  These are all things, when continued in succession, create a greater gap of ineffectiveness. I don't need you to name drop Dr. Drew for something I've known since I was 14.  I know that I am safe, my OP about this discussion stated that I feel weird about having the cum all up in my business.

^^^What? NO! NEVAH!!

my OP about this discussion stated that I feel weird about having the cum all up in my business.

Yeah. That's what I said. And I don't blame you. Did you read my post?

"I can understand being a chick not wanting...all that...up in it."

Saying something has a 99.99% success rate, followed by "it will always work" doesn't make sense.

Actually, it does.

When something has a .01% failure rate, unless you have sex thousands upon thousands of times, your chances of it not working are, mathematically, NEVER! That success rate of course is dependent on an individual following the prescription correctly. All the various scenarios created by the users which decrease the effectiveness are just illegitimate excuses. Didn't take the pill today? Don't get banged!!

If I could take a pill 1 time a day for the rest of my life to prevent my load from not knocking up some chick, I'd be downing that thing religiously at the same time every day without it even being a issue. All this "forgetting to take" and "leaving them at home" bullshit wouldn't even cross my mind.

I love when men tell females how their bodies work, please continue.

This x100000000000. Saxon is all sorts of incorrect and uninformed, but I'm not going to try to correct him.  Although there WAS a pill for males to take to prevent pregnancy, but it never got past the drug trials.  They all complained about weight gain and soreness and mood swings.  Poor things!

plus, not for nothin', but i'd be a little offended if my lady friend was that opposed to swapping fluids.  not saying that your man is, i suppose i see it as a sign of closeness.

I'm not that opposed, lol.  I literally do everything he asks of me.  He's never asked to finish inside and I know why, so it's never been an issue.

where does he cum if it's not in you?  on you?

either way you got goo on you so you gotta see it through

Yeah, on me usually.

I love when men tell females how their bodies work, please continue.

Then you should give a listen to Dr. Drew who tells women on live radio how their bodies work all the time, more often than not giving them MORE information than they actually know themselves. Oh but shit, that would crap all over your point, right?

Bummer.

Saxon is all sorts of incorrect and uninformed, but I'm not going to try to correct him.

Oh Please, do! Correct me with a legitimate argument. Of course I'm all incorrect and uninformed! I'm a guy who's had sex with a bunch of girls who discuss their contraceptive with me, but I have not a clue about what I'm talking about! Stupid me!

There is not 1 female I know, banged, or ever heard of, through thousands of bangs and hundreds of chicks, who took their contraception correctly, and got knocked up. Doesn't happen. Won't ever happen.

Sorry. The bullshit should not go on. You get knocked up on birth control either you're not taking it correctly or not taking it at all. But keep telling me I'm uninformed and the women that have "uh-ohs" are not irresponsible and dumb.

Dude, please just shut the fuck up. Seriously.

Anyways...I think it is straight up bullshit that ladies have to take that shit (and deal with the side effects) because guys can't just wear fucking condoms. Not sensitive enough? Then use your fucking hand bitch.

Then you should give a listen to Dr. Drew who tells women on live radio how their bodies work all the time, more often than not giving them MORE information than they actually know themselves. Oh but shit, that would crap all over your point, right?

Bummer.

Oh Please, do! Correct me with a legitimate argument. Of course I'm all incorrect and uninformed! I'm a guy who's had sex with a bunch of girls who discuss their contraceptive with me, but I have not a clue about what I'm talking about! Stupid me!

There is not 1 female I know, banged, or ever heard of, through thousands of bangs and hundreds of chicks, who took their contraception correctly, and got knocked up. Doesn't happen. Won't ever happen.

Sorry. The bullshit should not go on. You get knocked up on birth control either you're not taking it correctly or not taking it at all. But keep telling me I'm uninformed and the women that have "uh-ohs" are not irresponsible and dumb.

while i agree that the 1-2% ineffectiveness of BCs isn't enough to cause alarm (i think it's more that pharma companies can't say it's 100% effective because it leaves them liable for lawsuit), it's far more fun to engage in a conversation with people about it, rather than talking at them about it.  on this eve of thanksgiving, let's just be thankful for birth control and consensual sex.  people are gonna do what makes them feel safe and comfortable, no matter what some dude on the internet says.

Anyways...I think it is straight up bullshit that ladies have to take that shit (and deal with the side effects) because guys can't just wear fucking condoms. Not sensitive enough? Then use your fucking hand bitch.

HAHAHA and this.  definitely this.  i'd have no problem electing to handle part of the contraception burden.

On this eve of thanksgiving, let's just be thankful for birth control and consensual sex.  people are gonna do what makes them feel safe and comfortable, no matter what some dude on the internet says.

Bravo, my friends. Bravo.

I just want to say Ive used the pull out method on girls who werent on the pill more times than Ive actually used a condom and I still have no kids. So for me....I would say it works pretty well. However I feel like its going to fuck me over soon so Im going to try and wear condoms more. But I just cant man. It kills everything.