MAN ADVICE

Started just liking everyone, even the dogs. Burned through everyone within 20 miles of me without a match. Definitely think I got a ton of "no's' for screwing around putting pics up.

Just kind of a bummer to have burned through an entire pool of attractive ladies by being lazy. Guess I have to just start with the new ones that come up.

@bigleeee it seems like you can get "ahead" of the system and you start liking people who haven't seen your picture yet.  For the longest time I only had matches when I clicked the heart button which was like once every (1000? lolol) but now they just trickle in.  I get like 2 or 3 a day now if I don't much or any swiping.  Granted, 95% of them don't reply.

@logan - if you say you don't want to hang out, do they usually stop talking to you?  I understand that tinder is cool enough to chat without ever hanging out, but if the guy stops chatting after you say no, then you just lose a conversation buddy!

In general, I feel like these girls on tinder need to understand that nothing bad will come of coffee.  let's be friends!

I've actually never found anyone all that cool to talk to yet. If I mesh with someone well, I wouldn't stop talking to them and maaaaaybe I'd hang.

I have crippling social anxiety and so it takes a lot for me to meet up with people.

It took over a year to meet all my Florida/Boston friends and I honestly lose my mind with each year that passes not being with them.

So, I do know that you can meet the absolutely best humans on the internet...it just takes me awhile to warm up to people.

A friend of mine also pointed out that if I don't click with someone right away (both relationship/friendship wise), I pretty much walk away.

I can also pretty much tell if I'm going to enjoy someone just by their Facebook. All about dem vibes.

Lebowski - I did that in LA. Unfortunately I only got like 6/7 matches out of the hundreds I like'ed. I would do it here, but I dont want to get matched with some busted girl I went to high school with and have her think that Im actually attracted to her.

god forbid someone finds you attractive that you don't, just don't answer, like 99% of the tinder community!  it seems like most girls want to be messaged first anyways

This is my thought.

I was totally that girl. Oops. But shyness and social anxiety kind of force you into being that girl. I took a lot of "naps"

hint: I don't take naps. Ever.

thought about this today- and quickly developed a new tool. from now on, i will work in a conversation on every first date to gauge the frequency of their napping.

thought about this today- and quickly developed a new tool. from now on, i will work in a conversation on every first date to gauge the frequency of their napping.

If she says she doesn't nap at first, and then uses napping as an excuse later, that just means she's awesome.

Because I'm fucking awesome... except for my completely unacceptable social skills.

but if my bad traits inspire you in your dating world, I'm totally cool with that.

The very nice boy that I've had a tiny fan girl crush on since 9th grade decided to talk to me today.

Which is nice because jerk boy that won't leave me alone but still has a girlfriend decided to stalk my instagram and like photos so that I would know that he did it.

st00pid.

Also this is very hilarious because it nails how I think about all relationships ever. 

" We are either best friends and ready to go on a cross-country road trip and start a business together within 5 minutes of meeting, or we are forever stuck in acquaintance territory."

http://hellogiggles.com/pickup-lines-i-wish-guys-used-on-me?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=HGFB&utm_campaign=post

I wish there was a lesbian grndrr so when out in normal places I can tell if a lesbian is near

YES. and your phone will beep like a metal detector.

I swear we need a secret hand signal. So if you make it to a lady who isn't down she won't know wtf just happened and no one is embarrassed or weirded out.

YES. and your phone will beep like a metal detector.

I swear we need a secret hand signal. So if you make it to a lady who isn't down she won't know wtf just happened and no one is embarrassed or weirded out.

Invent this. I'm jealous of gay guys. Like some guy walked into my friends place of work a couple of weeks ago, so he looks on grinder and bam there he is. And I end up awkwardly chillin the next day

Oh my god guys. Airplane tinder. This is awesome. Yeah I signed up for the beta.

http://www.businessinsider.com/wingman-app-mile-high-club-2014-2

I love the idea of that, but the odds of someone on the same plane as you using it seem so low.  But if I traveled a lot, I would try it all the time.