MAN ADVICE

Man up soldier, she's obviously digging on you. Next time, right before you leave, walk up to her and tell her that you forgot to give her something, hand her your number and tell her to have a rad day. That way you're already on your way out so you don't have to worry about awkwardness as she rings you up. Also, that gives her the choice to call/text you. You can even put your whole name on there to give her the opportunity to Facebook stalk you beforehand.

Man up soldier, she's obviously digging on you. Next time, right before you leave, walk up to her and tell her that you forgot to give her something, hand her your number and tell her to have a rad day. That way you're already on your way out so you don't have to worry about awkwardness as she rings you up. Also, that gives her the choice to call/text you. You can even put your whole name on there to give her the opportunity to Facebook stalk you beforehand.

Yeah, but the downside is that if she doesn't call/text, he can never go into that Chipotle again.

and as long as im here, im single now. indianapolis and i decided we just couldnt handle the distance anymore, and that we were both too unhappy having to deal with it for the whole thing to work.

who knows, maybe ill still end up out there and we can really give it a shot.

but for now, i havent gotten any touch in 2 months... ya boy needs some poon.

She's set on you, but she is not the sun.

Honestly she could just be a friendly girl who appreciates cool things. If that is the case she could be "god why can't I compliment someone without being hit on". But I still say go for it and keep it naturally and casual. Like Scott said see if she is going to Riot Fest or another show and ask to meet up. Just make sure you have another Chipolte lined up to go to first just in case;) Good luck we have all been there.

Honestly she could just be a friendly girl who appreciates cool things. If that is the case she could be "god why can't I compliment someone without being hit on".

This is exactly why I'm conflicted. I've been trying to see if she's given me any other clues she might like me and I'm uncertain to say the least.

The next nearest Chipotle is 88 miles away. I literally went and used the Cipotle locator to find out. So it's a potential one and done for me at Chipotle. :P Qboba just can't compare.

She doesn't want to spend the money going down to Riot Fest and now I might not even be going. My brother is moving that weekend so if I go I'll only be going 1 day. If I magically grow a pair of balls I'll probably just try and give her my number on the way out and tell her to last minute give me a call or text if she wants to head down to Riot Fest with me if I go. Or I can find another concert coming up and try that.

Being terrified of rejection is fun. I'm 29 and I've never asked a girl out with out them either telling me that it's about time I ask them. Or they just have had to ask me.

My posts in this thread should be Man Advice to a Man-gina. (Buh-duh bum) Thanks for the advice.

Qbobas do not compare indeed. Yeah being terrified of rejection is fun;) Like I said we have all been there and I have been in those situations similar to yours and have similar tendencies. But yeah I think giving her your number and asking about a show to go to. But the important thing is stay away from Qboba.

Things are only awkward if you let them be.

Just ask her, if it doesn't work out, shrug, say something like, "just thought I'd ask.. see ya next time!" and just be normal next time you come in. Wear an awesome shirt and just say hi.

I'm also REALLY good at pretending things never happened.

That's good advice. Guy was in front of me in check out line and asked the cashier for her number. She said she had a boyfriend. Of course Target is different than Chipotle and the element of surprise is already gone. I'd still go for it though. Who am I kidding, no I wouldn't. I would just do like Blake in NN2S and never say anything.

Also, 3 Second Rule reminded me of Infield Fly Rule by The Isotopes!

I am in need of Man Advice thread answers.

Firstly I go into Chipotle a couple times a week and there has been a foolishly hot girl working there for a while. She's stunning, but I never really thought anything about her. Then she complimented my Noam Chomsky shirt. Beaucoup points for simply knowing who Noam Chomsky is. Then she brought up that she loved my "Real men beat their meat, not their women and children" shirt. Beaucoup points for being obvious, the shirt is awesome. Then last week I had my Dillinger Four shirt on and she brings up that she hasn't listened to them in years. Beaucoup points for just plain awesomeness. I've been in there once since then and we talked about Riot Fest and the fact that we both love Elvis Costello, Gogol Bordello and Frank Turner among others. At that point I'm smitten with this girl. Hot as hell, seemingly well read and intelligent, and likes amazing music.

How does one go about flirting with someone selling them food? Or even is it possible to give her my number or even ask her out. I can't come up with a way to try and do anything but subtly flirt with this girl, and somehow going all in with "You sell me burritos. Do you want to play with my penis?" seems wrong.

Secondly has anyone tried any of the online dating sites? I've been on eHarmony for about a month, with little success. The whole finding someone compatible by reading a paragraph they wrote to try and seem desirable seems like just a terrible idea. Curious if anyone has done the whole online dating thing with any success.

Dude what I would give to have women come up to me and start a conversation and not the other way around. She is obviously interested in you, and especially her talking about your clothing and commenting on how she likes the bands, you need to go for this. She is checking out your bod which is a good sign. If a women continually comes up to start a conversation with you it's a very strong sign of her liking you. I'd say go for it.

I partially followed the advice in the thread, and asked her if she wanted to go the Sunday Riot Fest if I end up being able to and she said no. She did seem to think about it for a minute and double checked the date, but said she had to work.

After that she commented on my shirt, which was about reading, and told me the John Waters quote about books. So I'll have to try one more time and make sure and not chicken out and straight up give her my number. I'll try for coffee or try another concert.

I partially followed the advice in the thread, and asked her if she wanted to go the Sunday Riot Fest if I end up being able to and she said no. She did seem to think about it for a minute and double checked the date, but said she had to work.

After that she commented on my shirt, which was about reading, and told me the John Waters quote about books. So I'll have to try one more time and make sure and not chicken out and straight up give her my number. I'll try for coffee or try another concert.

Well if you were following my advice I wouldn't entirely recommend you to. I wouldn't go asking her right away to go on a date maybe just her number and or facebook to get the ball rolling. She seems interested though might help to have a few females comment and see what they have to say.

Heres a post....

So I went to a frisbee party last Sunday ( I'm on the ultimate team ) at GWU. I'm also a senior here, 20 years old, in case it matters. I walked over to two friends and of course, five seconds later one of them makes a vegan comment. There was this girl sitting in between them who I didn't know, but she like lit up and told me to talk to her about veganism - I guess she tried but it was impossible for her to do it at home, so she was just vegetarian. Turns out she's a freshman from American University, which is a bunch of metro stops away) and 18 years old.

We talked for like two hours and right before she left she said she wanted to go to a cool veg. place with me, so I gave her my phone to put her number in.

On Saturday we went to eat and it was good and as we were leaving that hurricane passed through DC and so we got soaked and ran for cover, and when the rain stopped I walked her to the metro and we kissed, which was cool.

I haven't really heard from her since, but I guess we'll see. I'm trying something new where I don't blow up her phone with texts.