MAN ADVICE

so what happened with everyone's romanticle situations? I'm curious.

Well I dated that girl from out of town for a couple of weeks, until I found out she's a compulsive liar. I ended it, and immediately remembered how much I fully love being single.

On the upside, a girl who I used to sleep with just moved into the apartment next to mine, so that's pretty awesome.

Well I dated that girl from out of town for a couple of weeks, until I found out she's a compulsive liar. I ended it, and immediately remembered how much I fully love being single.

On the upside, a girl who I used to sleep with just moved into the apartment next to mine, so that's pretty awesome.

I was in the same situation, then he stole our xbox and traded it for coke. things got awkward after that haha. but best of luck in your situation.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so heres one.

this dude who used to kind of be friends with my little brother was like really antsy to hang out with me a couple years ago. at the time, i just figured, "of course, im the cool older bro".

and then it happened again out of no where back in the spring. and he was even more pushy.. asking if id wanna hang out. me being nice enough to say yeah, just give me til after the semester when ill have some free time, and then the next day asking me again. at that point i just straight up ignored him, because at first it was annoying, and then becoming creepy.

and my suspicions werent too far off, because he came out during the summer. and then i woke up this morning with a message from him at 2:03 am saying "hey man i need to talk to you"

seriously... how the hell do i even respond to that?

having a best friend who is a gay man, I can tell you it's super weird for a gay guy to go for a straight man. they don't usually want to encourage the whole stereotype of 'gays like ALL men, straight, gay, bi' because they don't, and the last thing they want is to make you feel uncomfortable... so damn, I have no idea. I kinda feel bad for the guy.

also, I feel bad for you too :(

You talk to him, he may really need somebody to talk to right now. If he's into you, get over it, just be flattered and advise him that you're straight and hope maybe you two can be friends. Maybe he was so persistent in the past because he wasn't sure what was going on exactly and things have changed.

My best friend in the universe is gay and (finally) just came out last year, he gets drunk and gets flirty, I don't let it bother me, I just always have to remind him that even my own penis frightens me.