MAN ADVICE

Never heard that one but I don't think I would hate it. Then again I usually get hit on by guys who have their own nicknames airbrushed on their extra long white tee.

Never heard that one but I don't think I would hate it. Then again I usually get hit on by guys who have their own nicknames airbrushed on their extra long white tee.

And you say you can't find a good guy! Don't you know that airbrushed extra long white tees is the mark of an extra-classy gentleman?

i'd love to hear the conversations you have with them after the usual "hey girl, come on over and let me holla at ya".

for all: where does one go to meet women? well besides the black awareness rally. :P I'm not even really all that hard up to meet women for relationship purposes. just so i can kinda balance the scale that is my sausage fest of friends.

I usually I meet people in bars. since I moved to this city that's where I've met like 90% of my friends. not shitty club dance bars but just hole in the wall places with weirdos. I didn't really get along with anyone at my university so that's what I do. plus I'd rather see the world through my drunk eyes than confront it sober so I tend hang out in places like that.

once a man came up to me and slipped me a bar coaster with his name, address, and BYOB written on it. he whispered in my ear "I have a ping pong table" and left. best pickup attempt ever.

i'd love to hear the conversations you have with them after the usual "hey girl, come on over and let me holla at ya".

well, most of them usually smell like weed, so I ask them if they have any. that's about as far as the conversation gets.

To meet people, mooch off your friends. Hopefully your friends have social skills and have other friends, so piggy back on them and hang out when the other circle of friends is around. Then they become your friends, and these new people have other friends, and so on.

I meet everyone through someone I already know, and I'm meeting new people constantly. Also, get out and do anything that interests you. I coach hockey which brings me into 30 different hockey families which is great for networking.

To meet people, mooch off your friends. Hopefully your friends have social skills and have other friends, so piggy back on them and hang out when the other circle of friends is around. Then they become your friends, and these new people have other friends, and so on.

I meet everyone through someone I already know, and I'm meeting new people constantly. Also, get out and do anything that interests you. I coach hockey which brings me into 30 different hockey families which is great for networking.

this is pretty much what ive always relied on. i cant approach a woman.. the only chance i have is a purpose for speaking to her in the first place, and friend of friend is perfect for that.

I think "pretty much" is the key word(s). But yeah, my girl pretty much picked me up. Lol. I had another girlfriend at the time and she pretty much chased me down and showed such an interest in me that it was hard to ignore. We kinda fell in love after that, although I think she was pretty much fell in love with me the first night we met.

I can't be "picked up". If a girl heavily pursues me, for whatever reason I am not interested. That very same girl could stop, and I will fall in love. It's weird, but I have to be the chaser.

I'm not awkward around girls, I'm awkward at initiating conversations with anyone. I'm also really bad at escaping conversations unless I'm super-drunk, at which point I just disappear. But once I get started, I woo girls left and right somehow. I realized in the last year that I'm accidentally a womanizer.

Its so amazing how people have so many different experiences at bars. I'm straightedge never had a sip or alcohol or smoked anything but all my friends do so im always the designated driver. They always swear to me that it's so much easier picking up women when they are drunk. I have never once picked up a girl at a bar not sober, and granted it is very hard and can be intimidating especially if she is with a few people. I just try to split her from the herd. My biggest problem is that talking in a bar or club is so hard due to the noise I usually have to speak louder than usual and it's just uncomfortable for me to do that. What i always try to do is if i see a women who is attractive i.e wearing heels, nylons, or leggings/yoga pants I just go up to them as soon as possible and just say anything. If i wait to long i would just not go over due to lack of confidence or worrying what i would say. For me at least if I just don't think about it and go up to her it's a lot easier.

I usually I meet people in bars. since I moved to this city that's where I've met like 90% of my friends. not shitty club dance bars but just hole in the wall places with weirdos.

I need to start doing this. There's a couple local bars pretty close to here I've been meaning to check out. I think Saturday I'm just gonna throw caution to the wind and try just to meet some new folks. Male or female.

I'm not awkward around girls, I'm awkward at initiating conversations with anyone.

this is me in a nutshell. plus i don't go to bars in general, and the ones i really do like are so far out that i won't be able to make it home by bus end since i don't drive. the driving thing is another thing. who in the hell wants to pick someone up all the time. which is why i really dont go out in the first place. i don't like putting that strain on people. friend or not.

I think "pretty much" is the key word(s). But yeah, my girl pretty much picked me up. Lol. I had another girlfriend at the time and she pretty much chased me down and showed such an interest in me that it was hard to ignore. We kinda fell in love after that, although I think she was pretty much fell in love with me the first night we met.

That's pretty adorable

Its so amazing how people have so many different experiences at bars. I'm straightedge never had a sip or alcohol or smoked anything but all my friends do so im always the designated driver. They always swear to me that it's so much easier picking up women when they are drunk. I have never once picked up a girl at a bar not sober, and granted it is very hard and can be intimidating especially if she is with a few people. I just try to split her from the herd. My biggest problem is that talking in a bar or club is so hard due to the noise I usually have to speak louder than usual and it's just uncomfortable for me to do that. What i always try to do is if i see a women who is attractive i.e wearing heels, nylons, or leggings/yoga pants I just go up to them as soon as possible and just say anything. If i wait to long i would just not go over due to lack of confidence or worrying what i would say. For me at least if I just don't think about it and go up to her it's a lot easier.

That's the way to do it, over thinking just makes things lame

I don't care unattractive you think you are, being confident in yourself and your abilities is pretty much all it takes to get a girl. we love that stuff.