MAN ADVICE

Unless you are super-fucking creepy, like "This one time I met this fucking dude at a bar, man, he was so weird..." they probably aren't going to remember you anyway. That is true of any social interaction, regardless of gender, especially with booze involved. Unless you do something noteworthy, positive or negative, you'll be forgotten shortly thereafter. Attempting to start a conversation and failing hardly merits mention and isn't worth remembering.

I'd argue that it is far MORE likely to get uncomfortable or remembered if introductions are being made through an existing social circle.

I could use all the advice possible, probably not from you but from men who have experience with women.

Yeah, c'mon guys, he's not asking for much. Just to get a girl who goes out to bars/public places in leggings/heels and/or yoga pants, and she doesn't even require the ability to squirt. Someone help the guy out!

And a vinyl enthusiast message board? Definitely the right place to get advice from "men who have experience with women." This shouldn't be hard at all.

Seriously though, I kind of love you Dashhax and this is definitely one of my favorite threads to come back to. Everybody keep up the good work!

Yeah, c'mon guys, he's not asking for much. Just to get a girl who goes out to bars/public places in leggings/heels and/or yoga pants, and she doesn't even require the ability to squirt. Someone help the guy out!

And a vinyl enthusiast message board? Definitely the right place to get advice from "men who have experience with women." This shouldn't be hard at all.

Seriously though, I kind of love you Dashhax and this is definitely one of my favorite threads to come back to. Everybody keep up the good work!

I have faith in the men on this board plenty of them are decent looking guys who are either married or in a steady relationship. It's the perfect place to ask.

I have faith in the men on this board plenty of them are decent looking guys who are either married or in a steady relationship. It's the perfect place to ask.

Ironically, you are right and I totally agree.

I realize my comments may have come off cynical and asshole-ish, but I meant 'em in the most lighthearted way possible. I love you all! :)