MAN ADVICE

I get the liking assholes thing, but in the "you aren't afraid to talk shit to me" kind of way, not in the "you have a girlfriend on the side" kind of way. Sometimes I think girls get their rocks off from getting their hearts broken.

Girls are weird and incomprehensible.

i'm the homo perspective, but on my side with girls, the ones who are like "i'm too fucking cool what up" i've gone after before because they are cute and ooooooh...but in the end that's not what is going to last. that's just sex and heartbreak. i both love and hate being called out on my shit, but it's really important that my girl does it. i encourage her to do it.

i'm worried that i'm going to be the asshole girl in this scenario who gets bored because there's no chase involved. 

had that date last week, went really well. and then we hung out for nearly 6 hours on monday, and again had a really great time. i've avoided getting physical, because i'm sick of just rushing into things almost every damn time. but i know she's into me, seemingly far more so than i her. 

i'm worried that i'm going to be the asshole girl in this scenario who gets bored because there's no chase involved. 

had that date last week, went really well. and then we hung out for nearly 6 hours on monday, and again had a really great time. i've avoided getting physical, because i'm sick of just rushing into things almost every damn time. but i know she's into me, seemingly far more so than i her.

Story of my life.

You know, minus the physical part.

You would think that would totally turn people off, nope. My asexuality is apparently a challenge for dudes or they think it's "cute." Which is weird. Relationships are weird, people are weird, everyone sucks.

this girl doesn't suck.. at all.

i think it just really caught me off guard that- after 6 months of completely detaching myself from dating, that i finally go on one date, and oh shit, here's a down ass chick.

so you have fun with her. you think she's cute. and she fuckin likes you! but you're guarded. and i get it.

don't overthink this ryan. the chase is overrated. take your time. no fuckin if you dont want it, but don't play this chase game. in my experience you don't have to chase the ones who are worth it. because they want you to be right there with them, not trailing behind.

while we're on the subject of her..

so we met on okcupid. after some brief banter, she came out and was just like "hey, can i buy you a beer this week? i'd just really like to meet".

so we met, and instantly, she's like "ok.. so i hope you don't get weirded out, but i need to come clean about this. once you told me you work at the gap, i realized that you are definitely the guy who my mom had to yell at me to stop checking out when we were in your store last week."

would any of you be weirded out by that? personally, i was amused, and obviously flattered.

oh! and one other thing that's prevented me from getting physical.. she has her lip pierced- but it is literally in the middle of her bottom lip. not to the side, not even below her lip. just a stud directly in the middle of her lip. how am i supposed to kiss her with that?? 

so we met on okcupid. after some brief banter, she came out and was just like "hey, can i buy you a beer this week? i'd just really like to meet".

so we met, and instantly, she's like "ok.. so i hope you don't get weirded out, but i need to come clean about this. once you told me you work at the gap, i realized that you are definitely the guy who my mom had to yell at me to stop checking out when we were in your store last week."

would any of you be weirded out by that? personally, i was amused, and obviously flattered.

oh! and one other thing that's prevented me from getting physical.. she has her lip pierced- but it is literally in the middle of her bottom lip. not to the side, not even below her lip. just a stud directly in the middle of her lip. how am i supposed to kiss her with that?? 

Awkward-kiss-dog-french.gif

hahaha

couple that with her having double zeroes in her ears, and it throws off my whole game! i'm all about bottom lip control/biting, and going after the lobes when things are gettin' real.

Not weirded out at all. Because I've worked at shops in the mall so much I forget who all I've helped, but there have been a ton of times where I've dated girls and they've mentioned how they used to come in and visit me.

In regards to the lip ring, unless it's a new piercing your game should be good buddy.

Ry I know what your saying about being caught off guard after sitting on the bench for awhile. I found myself in the same situation a few times before.

On another note I just watched Meet The Millers for the first time. Jennifer Anniston, why the hell are you so hot? I still have the hots for Rachel Green now as much as I did when I was a kid. Come to me.

Ry I know what your saying about being caught off guard after sitting on the bench for awhile. I found myself in the same situation a few times before.

On another note I just watched Meet The Millers for the first time. Jennifer Anniston, why the hell are you so hot? I still have the hots for Rachel Green now as much as I did when I was a kid. Come to me.

I just posted about Anniston in the Recently Viewing thread, seriously, goddamn she has stayed insanely hot

dude. she wanted to buy you beer. she noticed you. she noticed YOU!

i'd be like damn girl yes beer and thank you for thinking i'm cute. and i'd personally be like OH SHIT CUTE GIRL and she saw me first SHIT SHIT SHIT

you just kiss her. just kiss her if you want to. i take back any advice where i said play it reserved.  you just freakin kiss her man.

but there's a foreign object in the way!

tomorrow, i'm going to visit her at the tattoo shop where she works. hopefully this continues on long enough for me to get hooked up with some dope ink.

i know.

our goodbye was so darn awkward the other night. there was definitely that moment when the kiss should have occurred. i'll let the frigid air and her cigarette take the blame, though.

kissed the girl I've been hanging out with a lot for the first time tonight. saw the hobbit then went to a trendy coffee place and then sat in my car for like 2 hours outside her house just talking.

I hugged her as she left and she went for the kiss, and I accepted, and then we kissed for a bit longer (god dammit I sound like I'm 16 talking about this). but anyways, does that make me a bitch? ive never gone for a kiss in my life (except while I was dating), girls always kiss me first. that is definitely because I'm so shy with that stuff and giving her a hug was a big step for me, so I think when I have things with girls (rarely), it just gets to the point where we've seen each other so much that it's weird we haven't kissed, so they just go for it. god dammit, I need to grow some balls. goodnight guys.