MAN ADVICE

so yeah get doge go place with doge and apparently much young pretty girls flock you

source: go the local brewery with dade and doge tonight, and oh my gode

wow

DOGE.png

Going to Austin for New Years, pretty stoked about that.  We leave tomorrow for Dallas to stay with some friends.  I need a vacation and an awesome start to 2014.  It's starting to sink in that by this time next year I'll be living in Boston.

get ahold of me sunday night and we can hash out what to do if you guys aren't doing anything or have anything planned.

so yeah get a dog and go places with the dog and apparently the young pretty girls will flock to you

source: went to the local brewery with my dad and his dog tonight, and oh my god.

Unfortunately I rescued an otherwise amazing American bulldog who wants to rip the head off every other dog in the world (except for her children. She remembers them and is fine).

Seeing a dog fight pretty much has the exact opposite effect on women you are going for.

Fuck.. 34 is cougar hunting???.. does that mean have one week left before I become Dirty old Man??

I don't consider dirty old man status to start until 55-60. You've got time.

Fuck.. 34 is cougar hunting???.. does that mean have one week left before I become Dirty old Man??

I wouldn't call a woman a cougar until 40

I think it all depends on the age difference. I forgot Ry was 27 though. I for some reason though he was 23-24. 10 year age difference is definitely cougar status. 

So, I was dating this girl for 2 and a half months. Last week I said to her I wanted a serious relationship. She said a lot of things, but didn't say if she also wanted or not.

Today we're talking and I said I was kinda sad (holiday season always make me bad) and wanted to spend the night alone. I don't know what happened, but she said I let her down and didn't answer my last message.

Did I do something wrong?