MAN ADVICE

also curious to hear more about the gender role swap.

i'm in the boat where i'm the manager with an almost uncontrollable crush on one of my employees. i've mentioned it here before. she says she has a boyfriend, but something seems strange about it. mostly in the way that the only male presence on her facebook is her gay best friend who used to work with us.

but she made a comment a few days ago about applying for jobs, as she's about to finish college. so if she leaves, i plan on just spilling my guts to her...

also, i'm like a week short of 6 months without. i have a date tonight, so hey, maybe some lovin' touchin' squeezin' is in my relatively near future.

You don't have to be physically attracted to someone at first in order to have a crush on them. You can dig their personality which allows you to see them in a different light, THEN you find yourself attracted to them physically.

]

All of that. This is new to me.

I've never been attracted to someone errrrr bigger than me before. And she's more dudely than me.

So this is 2 firsts.

My track record with women folk is I'm drawn to straight looking, emotionally damaged/co-dependent, thin, crazy girls.

But in the past year I've found myself attracted to the strong independent fairly sane female who don't need no Nicky.

Maybe I'm over straight girls who eventually dump me to go back to the peen. Or I'm getting old and chasing bitches who don't have their shit together isn't fun anymore.

All of that. This is new to me.

I've never been attracted to someone errrrr bigger than me before. And she's more dudely than me.

So this is 2 firsts.

My track record with women folk is I'm drawn to straight looking, emotionally damaged/co-dependent, thin, crazy girls.

But in the past year I've found myself attracted to the strong independent fairly sane female who don't need no Nicky.

Maybe I'm over straight girls who eventually dump me to go back to the peen. Or I'm getting old and chasing bitches who don't have their shit together isn't fun anymore.

I think it's important to be open to meeting people that do not fit our type. Maybe we don't even really have a type. Most of my relationships have been with women who are a year or two older than me but I recently started seeing someone who is nine years younger and I'm having a great time. 

i'm in the boat where i'm the manager with an almost uncontrollable crush on one of my employees. i've mentioned it here before. she says she has a boyfriend, but something seems strange about it. mostly in the way that the only male presence on her facebook is her gay best friend who used to work with us.

but she made a comment a few days ago about applying for jobs, as she's about to finish college. so if she leaves, i plan on just spilling my guts to her...

My boyfriend and I never communicated on fb when mine was still active. For like half of our relationship, we weren't even "fb official." I hardly ever talk about him at work unless something specific to him or his interests is mentioned. Just because the boyfriend may not be a major presence to you, doesn't mean that the relationship isn't very real and potentially serious.

Spill your guts with caution and good luck on dat date.

that's totally fair. we shoot the shit quite a bit when we work together, and there's just *something* about the whole relationship that seems odd to me. i think it might be an on again/off again kind of thing, but it's also silly of me to speculate.

i honestly have to hold back from asking her if the guy realizes how lucky he is/if he treats her the way she deserves.

my roommate sent me these. she has started internet dating again.

25rff35.jpg

eqxmi8.jpg

this dude has sent her a few, she drunkenly replied to one and now they keep coming.

Fuck, why did I login to OKC! 

a really cute old co-worker of mine showed up on that members you should check out feed on the front page. She is having a karaoke birthday party tonight. I'm debating whether I should go or not. I wasn't planning on going before and she said that we would get drinks after work next time she was working in the SF branch of her job. 

Plus side I do have another party to go to tonight so I could go for like an hour, hang with her and show her I can party then leave for the other party... fuck I hate decisions like this. 

Fuck it I'm going to karaoke. Gonna pre-game and sing some guns and roses or bon jovi or iron maiden, then mic drop and head to the other party

The secret to a girls heart is the film Amelie. Pop that on and you will be rounding 3rd before its over.

100% fact. When the then-girlfriend/now-wife and I were in Paris in 2009, we went to the cafe they filmed Amelie in. The best sex I've ever had with her was later that night.