MAN ADVICE

i met him on okay cupid and went on a few dates. he had his own headshot framed in his kitchen. he wears 9-10 rings (one on each finger). he writes poetry about mermen. I constantly ask myself what I was thinking. then I met bigbruise and it was all over from there.

but, we did not have sexy time.

Because he couldnt get it up..

i met him on okay cupid and went on a few dates. he had his own headshot framed in his kitchen. he wears 9-10 rings (one on each finger). he writes poetry about mermen. I constantly ask myself what I was thinking. then I met bigbruise and it was all over from there.

but, we did not have sexy time.

I feel bad for bigbruise, that's going to be hard to live up to!

oh good lord.

but yeah. you won't ever take a #selfie for me!

I ask him to send me pictures of himself and when he finally does it's just him staring down the camera.

fuck that noise. he sounds like a dirtbag, I feel bad for his girl.

when I was younger someone made an anonymous email and a fake facebook profile, and would send me messages telling me my boyfriend at the time was cheating on me. one message even gave me the day, place, and time that he was at the beach with some girl. it was crazy. It ended up being true, and it was a big reason of why I finally made the decision to get out.

I still have no idea who it was. the messages were never cruel or anything, it just seemed like the person wanted to help me out.

fuck that noise. he sounds like a dirtbag, I feel bad for his girl.

when I was younger someone made an anonymous email and a fake facebook profile, and would send me messages telling me my boyfriend at the time was cheating on me. one message even gave me the day, place, and time that he was at the beach with some girl. it was crazy. It ended up being true, and it was a big reason of why I finally made the decision to get out.

I still have no idea who it was. the messages were never cruel or anything, it just seemed like the person wanted to help me out.

I attract all the dudes with girlfriends and I think girlfriends smell that on me. Maybe that's why I lose all my guy friends.

That's crazy, but nice in it's own twisted way. I like when people try to do good by others though it doesn't make the situation any less awful. 

More and more each day I feel that girls really do go for the asshole type guy just about every time, and that unfortunatley is not me.

I wish I could do an intense case study on my roommate, she is the epitome of this. dudes who treat her well and do nice things for her, she says it’s ‘too easy’ and is totally turned off by how nice they are. and then guys who ignore and treat her terrible, she just keeps going for it, she eats it up, when someone rejects her it just makes her like them that much more. I DON’T UNDERSTAND IT.

My roommate was like that too! I like a balance, I don't like people who are too nice because I'm very headstrong and independent. I also like a challenge, something about people who are too nice really freaks me out. Which is strange because I'm often told I'm way too nice. 

However, if someone is a complete asshole or rejects me...forget it, I'm done. 

More and more each day I feel that girls really do go for the asshole type guy just about every time, and that unfortunatley is not me.

I get the liking assholes thing, but in the "you aren't afraid to talk shit to me" kind of way, not in the "you have a girlfriend on the side" kind of way. Sometimes I think girls get their rocks off from getting their hearts broken.

Girls are weird and incomprehensible.