MAN ADVICE

I started 2013 off like the biggest idiot, but I think I came to terms with a lot of things this year.

2014 better rule.

That's a good start!

I feel like a lot of people were in similar situations with 2013 and had to learn to pull it together.

I've got a good feeling about this next year. 

You got it, girl!

Last year on Xmas eve I went to a bar with a friend. Ended up talking in my car for a couple hours while drinking tequila. Got way too drunk. Fell asleep in my car with it still running and my door open.

My friend ended up calling my ex gf since she was the only person he knew who knew where I lived. They drove me 30 mins to my house in the boonies.

Cussed them out when they woke me up. Threw up in my driveway. Then aggressively tried to kiss my ex.

So by New Years I had sworn off booze for a month.

So of course me and that same friend are going to the bar tonight. Tradition y'all.

I hope your date was ok Madie but I did laugh pretty hard at your 2012 New Years. It was comically bad.

he was fine, he's a huge guy so I think it just went into a layer of fat and didn't hit anything important. I don't even think he went to the hospital.

He got blood on me and I didn't even get a kiss at midnight.

Got sick of OKC and turned to tinder. Making the drive out to Boston tonight to meet a girlie I've been chatting with.

TINDER!!!! I was talking to this nice Asian girl named Alison, she asked what I was doing in New Brunswick the night before (where she lives/goes to school). I replied that I went to Denny's and had a friend who lives there....and then she just disappeared. Dont know if she blocked me or deleted me. But I was bummed because she was really cute and seemed awesome... goodbye Alison