MAN ADVICE

I don't have an online dating presence, but I also don't have a lot to do today. Hit me with it.

can you see it if you don't have one? I'm trying to figure out how to make it public. i'll send you a message later.

After following this thread and not passing judgement about Sean's wife, all I had to read was her background about her Mom. Not being a web-psychiatrist but that looks like where that started and it's going to end. Glad you have the Texas option. Do it. Don't look back. Family is everything. Also willing to donate to this.

I just blew my night as well. I was suppose to chill with this friend of mind, she said she would visit me around 6. She texted around 5:30 saying she had stuff to do. I took it as her blowing me off until about 20 minutes ago when she texted me back asking if she could come over. I texted back saying I was busy even though I wasn't doing much.

on one of my profiles, i have a line that says "i'm probably a better dancer than you". a girl messaged me tonight asking if i was trained, and after i said no, she came back with something like "then how can you say you're better than anyone?"

i figured she was just some uptight dancer who took herself way too seriously, but after i tried baiting her int an argument she wasn't ready for, she said she's not trained but has a background in booty popping.

WHAT DO?!

I joined OKCupid, and de-activated a couple days later. All of my "matches" were girls I would have little to no interest in based off of profiles.. not sure what they made those connections off of.

that was always my problem. but the current roster of females that okcupid has to offer is substantially better than what i've seen on any dating site in the past.

maybe i'm just being less cynical, but there seem to be far more good looking artsy girls than i ever imagined. they're mostly college chicks, so bring on the dorm sex.