MAN ADVICE

so far, just a bunch of thugs, eminem type looking guys with wifebeater mirror pics, and old guys.

most of them just say 'ur hott' or 'what would u think about getting to know each other better'

that's a real nice thing to say about vc people who were nice enough to have you checkout their okc pages. maan. :P

i once used a "was your father a meat burgler? I ask this because...it looks like someone stole two fine hams and shoved them down the back of yo dress". she didn't even get the movie reference. so much for "ladies man" being her favorite movie. 

i am so glad i still look like i'm in my late 20s. at least i have that going for me. i do have a little gray hair (like 3 or 4) though. but id rather have gray hair than no hair at all at this stage in my life. now if i could only figure out how to relax my hair a bit instead of it being so goddamn curly. 

Baldness at a young age runs in my family, my dad was bald by 20.  My siblings by the time they were mid 20s. 

I always said I want to go grey before I go bald.  I've still, mostly, got hair.  My bald spot is growing and the front is receding.  I am however starting to get greys, or more accurately freakishly white hair. 

Baldness at a young age runs in my family, my dad was bald by 20.  My siblings by the time they were mid 20s. 

I always said I want to go grey before I go bald.  I've still, mostly, got hair.  My bald spot is growing and the front is receding.  I am however starting to get greys, or more accurately freakishly white hair. 

Baldness has nothing to do with your dad. The gene is carried on your 23rd pair of chromosomes. Your grandpa on your mom's side is the best predictor.

Hey so can you finish that story about the gay dude stalking you?

...be an asshat and...???

Oh shit not much of an ending.  I actually wasn't much of an asshat.  He's the kind of guy that needs as much kindness as one can spare.  In high school he was a really odd dude and was "politely" made fun of nonstop.  He was a bit off and some of his quirks got him teased and mocked to no end.  One of his big ones was he could not touch a piece of paper without smelling it and frequently licking it then.  I also a few years later was at the tech and the teacher was making fun of an ex-student who had a meltdown during a field trip to Chicago, and low and behold it was this guy.  Apparently during the field trip he got lost and a had a bit of a breakdown.  The cops got called there was a mini manhunt etc.

So knowing what I know about him I wanted to do everything to spare his feelings as much as possible while putting a stop to the creepiness.  I probably should have just been totally honest with him, but looking back on it I've felt uncomfortable about saying I was gay when I wasn't.  What I ended up doing was messaging him and just saying he's a nice guy just coming on way to strong.  I specifically mentioned that it was very creepy when he would mention where I was that day or similar comments.  I told him I was blocking him on facebook and didn't want any further contact. Along with all of that I ended up messaging his twin brother Andy on facebook and asked him to try and explain to Dan that the way he was acting was very off-putting.

So while not very Asshat like but I honestly just feel terrible for the guy.  I still look back on it and think I should have handled things differently.  I probably should have just been bluntly honest from the start, but didn't know how to and then just didn't know how to get out of it.  What I wish I would have done was just told him the truth that I wasn't gay, but that I would go out with him to our towns local gay bar and help him try and meet some people.

Contrary to public opinions I am not in fact a sociopath.  I am in fact a moderately nice guy. 

I look at things in an overly logical fashion.  When someone does something that I find terrible I can completely shut them out.  Honestly I just end up being nearly completely robotic around them.

An example is my co-worker Matt.   We used to be very good co-worker / friends.  Then one day he was telling me of a problem that his sister was going through.  She had some legal troubles and did some pretty bad shit, however, she only got 6 months probation.  I realize that most good friends would simply be sympathetic, but I told him that I thought she got off easy considering what she did and that the punishment seemed to be more than lenient.  Again I understand that I should have just said I'm so sorry, etc. but that isn't me.  I'm blunt most of the time. 

My response lead to him threatening to take me outside and beat me down.  This all happened at work, which makes it more annoying.  From there on I was done and shut him out.  Following Tims rules of friendship if he would have ever just said he lost his cool all would have been forgiven.  He didn't and proceeded to spend the next multiple years bashing me on a daily basis.  My favorites are that he's had 3 people stop car pooling with him due to the fact that he spends at least 2 days a week during the ride in just talking about how much he hates me.  I've also had a handful of new employees tell me that he described me this way, "I've worked with someone convicted of murder, Tim is the absolute worst person I've ever worked with though."  I should have long ago tried to put an end to this but I always say I'll let people do whatever they want to me without retaliation.

So basically it's my ability to just completely shut people out and remove all emotion from my dealings with people who are dicks.  I do understand that the way I am is off putting.  I don't deny that. 

I honestly just don't care how people, who I don't have any reason to care about, perceive me.  Realistically the only people who would consider me a sociopath are those who I have written off. 

Realistically if I ever became a serial killer there would only be 10 -15 people who would be on the news saying "I always knew that he'd end up killing someone someday."  There would be a large number of people who would be on the news saying "I should have known that he'd kill someone someday, he was always so quiet and standoffish."

I do make reference to it on occasion because I find if quite a big joke.  I may be weird.  I may be socially awkward.  I may present myself in a manner that is off putting.   I may be a lot of things but a sociopath is not one.  I'm secretly nice guy who masqurades as as sociopath.

I look at things in an overly logical fashion.  When someone does something that I find terrible I can completely shut them out.  Honestly I just end up being nearly completely robotic around them.

An example is my co-worker Matt.   We used to be very good co-worker / friends.  Then one day he was telling me of a problem that his sister was going through.  She had some legal troubles and did some pretty bad shit, however, she only got 6 months probation.  I realize that most good friends would simply be sympathetic, but I told him that I thought she got off easy considering what she did and that the punishment seemed to be more than lenient.  Again I understand that I should have just said I'm so sorry, etc. but that isn't me.  I'm blunt most of the time. 

My response lead to him threatening to take me outside and beat me down.  This all happened at work, which makes it more annoying.  From there on I was done and shut him out.  Following Tims rules of friendship if he would have ever just said he lost his cool all would have been forgiven.  He didn't and proceeded to spend the next multiple years bashing me on a daily basis.  My favorites are that he's had 3 people stop car pooling with him due to the fact that he spends at least 2 days a week during the ride in just talking about how much he hates me.  I've also had a handful of new employees tell me that he described me this way, "I've worked with someone convicted of murder, Tim is the absolute worst person I've ever worked with though."  I should have long ago tried to put an end to this but I always say I'll let people do whatever they want to me without retaliation.

So basically it's my ability to just completely shut people out and remove all emotion from my dealings with people who are dicks.  I do understand that the way I am is off putting.  I don't deny that. 

I honestly just don't care how people, who I don't have any reason to care about, perceive me.  Realistically the only people who would consider me a sociopath are those who I have written off. 

Realistically if I ever became a serial killer there would only be 10 -15 people who would be on the news saying "I always knew that he'd end up killing someone someday."  There would be a large number of people who would be on the news saying "I should have known that he'd kill someone someday, he was always so quiet and standoffish."

I do make reference to it on occasion because I find if quite a big joke.  I may be weird.  I may be socially awkward.  I may present myself in a manner that is off putting.   I may be a lot of things but a sociopath is not one.  I'm secretly nice guy who masqurades as as sociopath.

this is one of the most beautiful explanations of self that i have ever read.

Well, here is a better one.

I'm a rock'n'roller who is gonna party up until the break of dawn, and then I'm gonna party some more. (And then imagine me doing that "SUCK IT" arm motion thing wrestlers used to do.)