Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Pretty sure Weezer Blue will never be $9.99. All these sale items are indie or low priority major label bands that UO took a gamble would blow up with the kiddos and flopped. Think lots of the Big Pink.

The picture on the previous page was labeled sale section and hadit in it....

Would be shocked if it was actually on sale , but was solely going by that photo.

I played only one side. Rather disappointed quite "wooshy" with a fair bit of pops. My location has easily 400 records on sale unfortunately no Television. I wish they would put the Cat Power UO Exclusive on sale..... they have 3 of them left. 35 is too much

I'm fairly sure I saw one copy Marquee Moon at my UO. Almost grabbed it but I had 8 other records already. They have half of Liars and Yo La Tengo discography on sale.

some crazy gems at mine. picked up fennesz endless summer(!), aphex twin selected ambient works volume 2(!!), ben gibbard solo album, granddaddy sophtware slump and Sumday, codeine white birch, vashti bunyan just another diamond day. They also had every single liars album besides drums not dead for 9.99. I'd have grabbed them if I didn't already own them...

The picture on the previous page was labeled sale section and hadit in it....

Would be shocked if it was actually on sale , but was solely going by that photo.

Definitely not on sale for $9.99, Someone at one of the UO over by me opened one of the copies up, i'm assuming to check to see if it was blue haha.

I took a trip around the UOs in SD. The one in Fashion Valley Mall is the only one that had a really great sale section imo. I picked up Deerhunter's Halycon Digest, Wild Flag, Yo La Tengo's Painful, Frankie Rose's Interstellar, and Perfume Genius' Put Ur Back N 2 It. Not bad for $9.99 deals.

Checked out the UO at Permiter Mall in Atlanta their $9,99 sale selection had Japandroids - Celebration Rock (white vinyl), M83 - You and the Night Soundtrack, Broken Bells - After The Disco, Atoms for Peace - Amok, Skaters- Manhattan and a few others. Also, a Velvet Underground boxset on sale for $59.99.

To each it's own, I don't give a fuck about stores to be honest, if I know a certain place has something I want I will grab it. You best believe if Victoria Secret announced today that they were releasing a /1000 Pink vinyl version of Deju Entendu in store only, mothafuckas would be lining down the block for that shit with a thread 15 pages deep by now..

lol that was good.