Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Jesus fuck.

All of those LP titles just scream, "Yeah, I shop at Urban Outfitters."

Except the Small Faces. I could go for that.

WTF is wrong with Yo La Tengo, Uncle Tupelo, Destroyer, Bonnie Prince Billy or Codeine?  Have you ever listened to any of those bands are you just spewing hot garbage for the sake of trolling?

I didn't see much as far as sale vinyl, but the UO in Pittsburgh actually had a copy of Notorious BIG Ready to Die which is tough to find all of a sudden.

I was just at the pittsburgh one. Like 6 bins but alot of repeats. If you want major lazer or dum dum girls they got you covered. Grabbed two blue note records and the atoms for peace record which was nice.

What did you snag?

For $100 I scored:

Yo La Tengo - Electro-Pura

I'm Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass (2 LP)

Popular Songs (2 LP)

The Hold Steady - Teeth Dreams (2 LP)

Uncle Tupelo - Anodyne

Bonnie Prince Billy Plays The Best Of Palace (2 LP)

Destroyer - Destroyer's Rubies (2LP)

The Small Faces - s/t

Codeine - The White Birch (2 LP + CD)

Soul Jazz Presents The Studio One Sound (2 LP)

Damn, can someone grab me White Birch!?

I just came back from my Urban and holy fuck...Grabbed Codeine "The White Birch", Pulp "A Different Class", Tim Buckley "Happy Sad", Sufjan Stevens "Enjoy Your Rabbit" and Warpaint "Exquisite Corpse". I definitely plan on going back for Yo La Tengo, Sebadoh, Pure X and Liars. So much inventory.

I would imagine that most of these records are on sale because they are not what the typical Urban Outfitter would buy and are hence being blown out to get rid of them.  I will take your insult as a compliment since this board drools over Hot Topic bands and had a 30 page thread about Third Eye Blind reissues.

To each it's own, I don't give a fuck about stores to be honest, if I know a certain place has something I want I will grab it. You best believe if Victoria Secret announced today that they were releasing a /1000 Pink vinyl version of Deju Entendu in store only, mothafuckas would be lining down the block for that shit with a thread 15 pages deep by now..