PO: Title Fight - Floral Green

Holy shit, that's gorgeous.

Truth. I usually dont go variant crazy but this will be one release I'm really bummed about missing because I was at work..

If there was a list a people going around who were looking for it, add me to it. I'd trade or a pay a whole bunch for one.

LOVE this record so much, I'm not kidding when I say I've had it on repeat since I downloaded it. With that said I have the Floral variant pre-ordered, a long with the tape, and if anyone is interested in sending me offers, feel free. But I doubt I'll want to sell it once I get it.

makes no sense. if you're willing to sell a record you don't even have yet that you claim to LOVE, you're weird.

LOVE this record so much, I'm not kidding when I say I've had it on repeat since I downloaded it. With that said I have the Floral variant pre-ordered, a long with the tape, and if anyone is interested in sending me offers, feel free. But I doubt I'll want to sell it once I get it.

24215002.jpg

makes no sense. if you're willing to sell a record you don't even have yet that you claim to LOVE, you're weird.

Just because he loves the record doesn't mean he has to hold onto the rarest variant. He can sell the floral one and buy a green and probably 6 other records. Granted the whole post was worded a little weird but you can't blame him for checking the interest in it.

I'd be lying if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind.