So, I'm just chilling with Sam from heavy heavy low low

jase

band stole gear, assaulted young women at shows/at parties afterwards, and here are some awesome lyrics of theirs, fuck these dudes hard. how they're still a band blows my mind... but then again, there are a bunch of shitty kids who buy shitty music all the time...

Heavy Heavy Low Low - "Tell Shannon Her Crafts Are Ready"

you would make the prettiest rape victim

(oh baby i got you workin from the nine to five)

you would make the prettiest rape victim

(oh baby i got you workin from the nine to five)

god god god damn

ahhhhh im like omg running over the better suits a bottle oh my god, oh my take my fucking ears off

i'd jab an ice pick in my eardrums if i could someday regain my hearing

i envision (more more more) snapping your neck

(more more more)

tilt back your head and fucking take it

milligram count: you've gone too far

diagnosis: finally gone

OH! SHIT! FUCK!

oh shit fuck

oh shit fuck

oh shit fuck

oh shit fuck

oh shit fuck

oh shit fuck

Hahaha no parade was rained upon at all! I just wish you guys had of said this while I was at the pub with him! It would gave been hilarious!

Like I said, I've never heard the band at all, and the only way i've even heard of them was a mate brought them out here a couple if years back and didn't fill out the right visas for them. And ended up on a tv show called border security. That was hilarious in itself

not going to lie as my brief and embarrassing stint as a scene kid I loved this band mainly because they always used to get so fucked that they had to balance on their amps to play. and of course the HXC breakdowns.

i was super into blood brothers,number 12,the jonbenet,ect so it kinda fit right in.

haha

not going to lie as my brief and embarrassing stint as a scene kid I loved this band mainly because they always used to get so fucked that they had to balance on their amps to play. and of course the HXC breakdowns.

i was super into blood brothers,number 12,the jonbenet,ect so it kinda fit right in.

haha

[media=]

This is a real thing?

This band seems like a poor man's number twelve, especially with the two singers that sound like shit. Not sure who came first though.

I rank em right on par with circle takes the square, as people and as musicians.

On a side note, Jesse from number twelve now manages my friends band and is a really super nice and an awesome guy.