CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Haha sorry. I am just trying to figure out what the point of owning multiple copies of the same record are if you are going to trade away ones because you don't like the color. Doesn't that mean his variant  collection will never be complete if he will not want one based on the color of the vinyl?

BRO. frame one, trade one, play one.

bro.

Can't rest until you are able to show off how limited your variants are on your tradelist.

Or because I like to be thorough and detail my collection as much as I can.  I mean, one of those two reasons.

Regarding "urgency" -- there isn't any.  Tre posted a while back that everyone's been tied up, and that's more than understandable.  He said that press info is coming, but that it could be as late as "after the new year".  I hardly feel entitled to any information... but curious minds are definitely inquiring.

Or because I like to be thorough and detail my collection as much as I can.  I mean, one of those two reasons.

Regarding "urgency" -- there isn't any.  Tre posted a while back that everyone's been tied up, and that's more than understandable.  He said that press info is coming, but that it could be as late as "after the new year".  I hardly feel entitled to any information.  But curious minds are definitely inquiring.

I wasn't trying to insult you. That was a joke. I like to keep tabs on which records I have too. I would probably be keeping my eyes out if I was curious but I already know (or suspect?) that the red is the most common, which doesn't bug me.

So did you buy it to add to your 3 other copies and did not like the color and trade it or did you buy it just to trade.

I did originally plan on keeping it, I wanted four variants to trade two of them for converge records I didn't have as I only started collecting a couple of years back. So I did, got a mint red copy of PTES, pretty happy with that.

I did initially think about trying to get all the variants, but realised I won't be able to afford to get a clear for a long time (if I ever do get one), so it's not really worth the effort for now. I have a couple of variants of some converge records, but I'm mainly aiming for one of each release before I go variant crazy.

I wasn't trying to insult you. That was a joke. I like to keep tabs on which records I have too. I would probably be keeping my eyes out if I was curious but I already know (or suspect?) that the red is the most common, which doesn't bug me.

Yeah, OCD-collector or not, it's tough to be disappointed with any Converge release.  I will openly admit that I'm pretty anal about logging all of my purchases - and that the details of this release have remained a mystery for months now - but I'm hardly losing sleep over it.  And for what it's worth, I didn't personally take offense to your post.  I just assumed it was of the "variants don't matter; be happy with what you have" nature.  And those posts riddle the last 20 pages or so.  I am very happy with this release, and I am very content with the copies I scored.  Bu I'm still allowed to care about the finer details, you know?

@ elnombre91: did you end up trading your second copy yet?  I bet the gentleman who traded you his PTES was thrilled with your offer.  I've seen every grace eBay so far - including a couple of clear copies - outside of that tour-exclusive.  Really makes me wonder how rare it is and how much it's valued at.  It's refreshing to see so many people holding onto tour-exclusive merchandise, too.

Yeah he probably got a good deal, but I'm more than happy with what I got out of it (I doubt you see many copies of PTES that are essentially mint) and it put me another step closer to getting one of everything.

Not traded it yet, would be looking more to sell due to a load of unexpected bills unfortunately, made a guy on DF an offer of $49 PPD for my yellow (what I paid, plus shipping) but he backed out due to (surprise, surprise) unexpected bills.

Tre has said there's more than 400 of the band colour, but it's up to them when they sell it, so who knows how rare it really is?

Also I have the tape, so I feel 3 copies of the album is enough to be getting on with.

yes! I love how it breathes before aimless arrow.

Good! I thought I might've been the only one. Thought something was wrong with my turntable.

EDIT: Dammit I didn't read the rest of the comments and thought that Derek's pressing info was real. Started changing the info on discogs and everything... I will say though, I think he's pretty accurate with that one. I was gonna say green was around 700 though, and not 800.