CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

DW does not release pressing info nor colorways on releases when on pre-order status. Expect pressing info once DW has received the records and orders have been sent out...once the dust settles, pressing info will then be released. If they want to.

Until that happens...DON'T ASK!

DW does not release pressing info nor colorways on releases when on pre-order status. Expect pressing info once DW has received the records and orders have been sent out...once the dust settles, pressing info will then be released. If they want to.

Don't tell me what to do!

Was unaware. Thanks

:-X

2XLP:

We tried a number of different sequences for the album to make it work from a listenability standpoint and a regular LP wouldn't work. Related, we are also adamant about sound quality, going as far as to create three different mastering jobs for the three formats we are offering for the release, and each of them tweaked for optimum quality for the format. With that said, the biggest killer of audio on vinyl is groove width and compression generally. Presenting the album as two 45 RPM LPs is/was the best way to resolve that issue. Hell, we've already rejected one set of lacquers for the release already (please, don't PM me trying to purchase them). We want this album to be 100%.

Thanks people.

-J.

I wasn't trying to tell Converge how to format their LP or anything. Just emphasizing how lazy I am about 2XLP's. I'm sure we all have a few records in a our collections that are single LP and go well past the 45 minute mark. I'm actually shocked at how good my RATM - S.T. LP sounds. I do appreciate the time you put into ensuring the vinyl (and each other format) is mastered and pressed for maximum tone quality and I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Ordered yellow from KRM, changed my mind on it (wasn't feelin the yellow) but now I'm hesitant to order from death wish with some of the negative things I've read on this board combined with the fact I'm not sure if colored vinyl is still available... Does anyone know if they'll at least remove the color vinyl disclaimer on their site after it sells out? Thanks in advance, never ordered from death wish before.

I've never had a problem ordering from Deathwish. Jake and Tre have both been overly helpful during times of launching fairly substantial pre orders. I'd say order in confidence but that's just based off my personal experience. With them saying things are sold out, I feel like that they take orders down (can't add to cart) if they're not available but I could be wrong. Worst case, you get a refund if it's not available.

Ordered yellow from KRM, changed my mind on it (wasn't feelin the yellow) but now I'm hesitant to order from death wish with some of the negative things I've read on this board combined with the fact I'm not sure if colored vinyl is still available... Does anyone know if they'll at least remove the color vinyl disclaimer on their site after it sells out? Thanks in advance, never ordered from death wish before.

i highly recommend deathwish

Check the PayPal thread from a week or two ago. Multiple people whose accounts got hacked and the only thing they had in common were that they ordered from deathwish. I never said people were saying negative things, just that I read some.. And Jesus guys, no ones launching an attack on your favorite distro Its just rediculous to think that there's not one person out there who had a negative experience. The people who got hacked werent even complaining about DW, I'm just playing it safe since I've never gotten hacked.

And all i was asking is whether or not the color was sold out yet. Thank you to those who responded.

I'd like to know what these negative things about DW are.

I've been ordering from them for years and never had a single problem. They have the best customer service for a label and distro. Everyone there is personable and friendly and always reply to any messages.

I couldn't back a label more. Buy with confidence!