CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

So I just did the math and this album is 45:47. Will more than likely be 45RPM. I would have taken a single disc of this. Only having to flip one disc has been part of the charm of most Converge LP's (excluding the obvious).

Teetering on the 180. Don't care so much about the weight but the foil and the black are what are selling me....

That's pretty rad. A kickoff of sorts. I've got a couple of weeks to wait... but I'm hoping to really familiarize myself with the new material as they pass.

I know they pressed an abundance of ATF tour copies - so much that they unloaded the extras on King's Road after the tour concluded. Kind of hoping there's a similar approach this time around, and that everyone who wants one will be able to grab it.

That is, of course, assuming there will even be any tour-exclusive goodies.

Both are in stock at the moment. I've noticed that items in the Deathwish e-store flicker between OOS and available as quantities grow scarce. That, or someone is throwing off the counts.

Some asshole is probably putting them all in his cart to see "how many are left," which screws up their store.

Guest deathbydrums

I have a couple questions, hopefully they haven't already been answered- I've been skimming this thread all day.

What is the size of the Deluxe CD book? And do the 180gram/color records have different packaging? I saw the image with the description of the gatefold/foil stamped jacket for the 180gram, didn't know if that applied to colors as well. Curious. Thanks in advance.

The 180g has a foil stamped jacket? Thought that was just the cd, no?

Hardcover Book:

The book is about 7.5"X5.5", thanks.

Tour Exclusives:

It's funny, you guys think about tour exclusives before the band themselves has put in any thought into that sort of thing.

It's not even on our radar yet.

Packaging:

The Gatefold jacket w/ silver foil is a VERY expensive project to create. And yes, all physical formats will include silver foil as it enhances the impact of the cover artwork and goes with our visual "concept" of sorts.

2XLP:

We tried a number of different sequences for the album to make it work from a listenability standpoint and a regular LP wouldn't work. Related, we are also adamant about sound quality, going as far as to create three different mastering jobs for the three formats we are offering for the release, and each of them tweaked for optimum quality for the format. With that said, the biggest killer of audio on vinyl is groove width and compression generally. Presenting the album as two 45 RPM LPs is/was the best way to resolve that issue. Hell, we've already rejected one set of lacquers for the release already (please, don't PM me trying to purchase them). We want this album to be 100%.

Thanks people.

-J.