CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

some weird comments in here all around.

id say the dw / paypal talk is speculative at best. when you pay by paypal, you are transferred to their site to complete your transaction. DW does not, nor does any other cart system, store your paypal login information. now, if you are dumb enough to use the same login and password for paypal as you do other websites (such as DW store) and one of those sites gets hacked - then you might have a problem. either way, youre just as much at fault for not using different login / passwords.

that never happened

LOL!

Its funny because its so true.

You're right, I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks for the heads up.

Seriously though, thanks again to those who had legitimate responses.

I don't think anyone was being facetious. As stated above the Deathwish/paypal incident was purely speculation. Ruling that out, Deathwish literally has never been complained about and rightfully so. I'm being serious as a heart attack here.

I don't think anyone was being facetious.

K, except

if you're worried about getting hacked then you couldn't handle a converge album anyway

This is facetious.

Deathwish literally has never been complained about and rightfully so.

And I never said they were. I'll make sure to never disagree with the VC Police again though.

That Paypal issue was a random fluke... and as Matthew pointed out, it had nothing to do with Deathwish. Just a bad coincidence for you to stumble across. Like many, I've ordered from their label countless times over the years. They typically ship out on the same day (or the next), have unbeatable prices, deliver quality product, and are willing to go above and beyond for their customers. And like Juan said: it's just run by good people all around.

I know you weren't ragging on the label or their practices. And it's understandable that you'd have questions if you've never placed an order with them before. But to anyone who's ordered from DW more than a couple of times - or anyone who's been on the boards for a while - the idea of suspecting Deathwish Inc. to be a sketchy label is simply asinine. Not to sound like a fanboy, but I can personally think of no label I'm more comfortable or eager to support with my hard earned money. "Buy with confidence" is right. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

K, except

This is facetious.

And I never said they were. I'll make sure to never disagree with the VC Police again though.

I wasn't trying to be hostile or anything. I should have added some emoticons to indicate the lightheartedness of my post.

You totally got me on the facetiousness. That post WAS facetious though there was probably some truth to it ;) What I meant was no one was being facetious about Deathwish's track record which is nearly flawless except among the crybabies who didn't get all three colorways when they ordered three copies or whatever.

:D

Just posted this in the paypal thread... but just to make sure...

---

Hey everyone.

Deathwish does not see your paypal information when you order. We don't handle that transaction at all, as you are redirected over to paypal to enter your information. Entering your information takes place on paypal.com, which is where you are redirected from our site.

tre

some weird comments in here all around.

id say the dw / paypal talk is speculative at best. when you pay by paypal, you are transferred to their site to complete your transaction. DW does not, nor does any other cart system, store your paypal login information. now, if you are dumb enough to use the same login and password for paypal as you do other websites (such as DW store) and one of those sites gets hacked - then you might have a problem. either way, youre just as much at fault for not using different login / passwords.

100% Accurate.

Just posted this in the paypal thread... but just to make sure...

---

Hey everyone.

Deathwish does not see your paypal information when you order. We don't handle that transaction at all, as you are redirected over to paypal to enter your information. Entering your information takes place on paypal.com, which is where you are redirected from our site.

tre

^ What the Big Dawg said.

Tour Exclusives:

It's funny, you guys think about tour exclusives before the band themselves has put in any thought into that sort of thing.

It's not even on our radar yet.

Let's get that radar bleeping! I am looking forward to seeing Converge in SF and tour exclusives would make it even cooler for you so you could take my money. Silkscreened cover edition of the new lp!