Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

so everybody who still needs a 180g press, that listing should do it... got my order today and received a 180g variant.

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Deftones-Koi-No-Yokan-180g/hnum/1589283?lang=en

also, in case jpc's international shipping is too high (ive no idea how much they charge), i can get it shipped to you for cost + 7€ standart shipping (add 2€ for a tracking number) - shipping from jpc to me is free.

imag0437o.jpg

did it have a foil stamp? thanks!

Alright, small dilemma. I know where a lot of y'all stand on variant collecting, but I figured I'd still ask the question anyway. I received my Hot Topic Clear Vinyl shipment a few days ago with it's fair share of dings, bent corners and split seams.

My other two (Foil Stamp & Standard 140g Black) are flawless.

Here's what I'm thinking...should I just role the dice one more time and purchase another Clear from Hot Topic in hopes they package it better and to keep my collection perfect? Is this my only option?

Yes, I understand that dings and split seams are part of the game, but I want these to be perfect. I'm seeing the Deftones in Austin and Houston when they come through town in about 2 months so I know that's probably spurring this on as well. 

Thanks. 

Alright, huge dilemma. I know where a lot of y'all stand on variant collecting, but I figured I'd still ask the question anyway. I received my Hot Topic Clear Vinyl shipment a few days ago with it's fair share of dings, bent corners and split seams.

My other two (Foil Stamp & Standard 140g Black) are flawless.

Here's what I'm thinking...should I just role the dice one more time and purchase another Clear from Hot Topic in hopes they package it better and to keep my collection perfect? Is this my only option?

Yes, I understand that dings and split seams are part of the game, but I want these to be perfect. I'm seeing the Deftones in Austin and Houston when they come through town in about 2 months so I know that's probably spurring this on as well. 

Thanks. 

Are we being serious right now?

I didn't figure they'd sell as quickly as people were speculating. Look how long it took all of the other Deftones ht exclusives to sell. A number of them went on clearance, at least for a while. I'm hoping to grab a clear come a better sale. If it sells out before then, I'll just get a standard copy. Jealous of west coasters who managed to use hot cash in store on it.

Yep, being serious. Just thought I'd ask a question for the board. 

Thanks for chiming in though. 

Edit: and who is "we?" It's just me big guy. 

"We" encompasses the board.  That is, Vinyl Collective and everyone registered with it, in this discussion.  The veterans.  The collectors.  And the new-jack Rudolphs who are legitimately concerned that their third, sealed copy of a Deftones album has a dent in its jacket.  I thought that'd be clear, bud.  So to speak.

just got a refund from warner. teased me for two weeks, and i'm not getting one of the numbered editions. fuckin' jerks.

I also just got a refund after "Colleen" has been researching the issue for over a week.  Basically, my order didn't "download" correctly into their system (their problem, they admitted) and as a result I get a "sorry" discount code for 10% off my next purchase.

That's great, but that doesn't get me the freakin LP.  Ugh.  I wish people would get ordering systems to work correctly.

So I doubt anyone here would want to sell me one at cost + shipping, that got an extra, since my order got screwed by Warner??

I also just got a refund after "Colleen" has been researching the issue for over a week. Basically, my order didn't "download" correctly into their system (their problem, they admitted) and as a result I get a "sorry" discount code for 10% off my next purchase.

That's great, but that doesn't get me the freakin LP. Ugh. I wish people would get ordering systems to work correctly.

So I doubt anyone here would want to sell me one at cost + shipping, that got an extra, since my order got screwed by Warner??

I am really sorry to hear that. They should have given you more than just 10% off your next purchase.

• 1 month later...