Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

:/ I don't know if a lithograph is worth $40 to me. I won't wear the shirt, and the cd is only gonna be used once to copy it onto my computer.

Will the vinyl version be sold through deftones? They might do a better bundle if it is. Regular retailers probably won't have anything cool.

If anyone is seeing them anytime soon and can get me the cassette single, I will be very grateful. I can either pay or do a trade.

Everywhere they play in California only ever sells tickets through ticketmaster. No fucking way am I gonna pay $14 for fees on top of the already $35 ticket charge. It sucks. :/ I wanna see them so bad. Last deftones show I went to was when they played jimmy kimmel. That shit was free. :)

Album isn't even out yet. They won't have it.

Also, not too keen on this bundle. Would jump on it if they swapped the CD for an LP. I really have no interest in buying a CD ever again.

Yeah, its already been proven that the cassette has been purchased at the shows. The download isn't valid until the release date.

Yeah, its already been proven that the cassette has been purchased at the shows. The download isn't valid until the release date.

Hmm, I see. Since this hasn't been released yet, I assumed the cassette wouldn't be available at their shows...but you know what happens when you assume.

Hahah! Its so hilarious because its like the bane of the Deftones fan community's existence right now. If I had the tape it would have been done by now. I have everything I need except for the tape itself. LOL You should see the comments by some of the users there. The cassette tape is to those people as a computer is to an elephant. They know dick about tapes.