PO: New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones LP Reissue

jhulud

How do you guys know you got it? I received this email:

THANKS FOR ORDERING AT KINGS ROAD MERCH!

Your order will be final once we receive your PayPal Payment.

Please keep this order receipt for your records. You'll receive another email once your order has shipped.

It was slow, so i'm worried this didn't go through more than once. But i guess if that were the case then I'd get more than one of these emails?

How do you guys know you got it? I received this email:

THANKS FOR ORDERING AT KINGS ROAD MERCH!

Your order will be final once we receive your PayPal Payment.

Please keep this order receipt for your records. You'll receive another email once your order has shipped.

It was slow, so i'm worried this didn't go through more than once. But i guess if that were the case then I'd get more than one of these emails?

I got this email, then one right after from Kings Road confirming the order.

I'm not ordering from King's Road...I'll just wait to either get it at HT or on tour.

Same. I'll just wait for the street date and swing by my HT or order it with a HT+1 discount or HTCASH code (cause they always seem to be floating around). I understand getting excited about a record in the works, but all these pre-orders are kind of getting old to me. If said record doesn't come out till mid November, why not launch one right before that? I'm sure people would rather wait two weeks then two months for their record. And a release like this would still easily sell out without a two month buffer. But, maybe I'm alone of this one. Regardless, very excited to see this bad boy available for under $50 bucks.