MySpace is doing a complete overhaul of their site.

[media=]

[/media]

actually looks super cool imo, even though they're about 4 years late in doing this. they also should have changed the site over before they released this, since if you go on it's still the same old shitty website right now.

interested to hear you guys' thoughts on this.

Looks cool but Id be surprised if everyone switched back. Will this go the way of Google+?

The only thing wrong with Google+ is that nobody uses it lol.

It's probably the most fluid and straight forward social medium available.

The same applies to Path. It's fucking great but people can't get off Facebook.

the thing wrong with google+ is that it strips facebook down to just the people and stuff you want to see. but if youre anything like me, this means your feed is a ghost town, because all the shit head filler is eliminated.

To be honest I would love that. I've had the Google+ app but have deleted it, didn't really care about what I was seeing. But I only use Facebook to keep up to date with bands, releases, tours, and labels. I have the "show in news feed" block unchecked for the majority of my "friends". I also don't post anything, I don't want people to know what I'm doing or how I'm feeling all the time, no way. So it's basically just a news and updates on music for me.

Also if there is a way to set it up so that it only shows music related posts on my feed I would love to know. I don't mess around with it too much.