DIE HARD 5: A Good Day to DIE HARD

the first die hard is probably my favorite action movie ever. its literally perfect. the 2nd one is okay. the third one is pretty great. the 4th one was absolutely terrible. shitty villain, kevin smith playing a guy named warlock, justin long (need i say more) and a modified version of the film released just to get a pg-13 rating. i hope this is really good, but i have literally no faith in a 5th die hard.

the first die hard is probably my favorite action movie ever. its literally perfect. the 2nd one is okay. the third one is pretty great. the 4th one was absolutely terrible. shitty villain, kevin smith playing a guy named warlock, justin long (need i say more) and a modified version of the film released just to get a pg-13 rating. i hope this is really good, but i have literally no faith in a 5th die hard.

totally agree. first three were cool, last one suuucked.

isn't jesse from breaking bad supposed to be in this?

I don't know, but I'm watching Big Love for the first time and Aaron what's his name [Jesse from Breaking Bad] is in it and he SUCKS. Unless his character is supposed to be a bad actor, I think he found the one role he's suited for on BB>

My friend Jeff claims that the best Christmas movie ever is Die Hard. I call bullshit (as in is isn't a "Christmas" movie, even though it takes place during Christmas)

When we get drunk, we have this argument.

We have this argument twice a week. He is wrong.

This movie is going to rule.