PO - The Perks Of Being A Wallflower OST

I'm not sure if this has been posted or if anyone on this board would like it, but I just saw the movie last night and went home to see if the OST was pressed... it was:

http://www.amazon.com/Perks-Being-Wallflower-Various-Artists/dp/B008OW1S02/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1349977779&sr=8-3&keywords=the+perks+of+being+a+wallflower+soundtrack

Other sites have it listed as October 30th as the release date, but Amazon had the cheapest price.

Also, if you haven't seen the movie, make sure you do. Fantastic movie.

I'm not sure if this has been posted or if anyone on this board would like it, but I just saw the movie last night and went home to see if the OST was pressed... it was:

http://www.amazon.co...ower soundtrack

Other sites have it listed as October 30th as the release date, but Amazon had the cheapest price.

Also, if you haven't seen the movie, make sure you do. Fantastic movie.

I've got to pick this up for the lady. She'll love it.

I wish my girlfriend was into records or I'd buy this for her in a heartbeat. She loves the book and had me read it and I ended up loving it as well. Still need to see the movie though... Stupid limited releases...

I have a feeling it will be released everywhere. Last night I went to it and it was a full theater.

tracklist?

Title Artist Time Price Play 1. Could It Be Another Change Samples 3:27 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 2. Come On Eileen Dexys Midnight Runners 4:12 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 3. Tugboat Galaxie 500 3:54 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 4. Temptation New Order 5:22 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 5. Evensong The Innocence Mission 3:40 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 6. Asleep The Smiths 4:10 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 7. Low Cracker 4:34 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 8. Teenage Riot Sonic Youth 6:57 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 9. Dear God XTC 3:36 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 10. Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops Cocteau Twins 4:10 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 11. Charlie's Last Letter Michael Brook 1:48 $0.99 Buy MP3 Play 12. Heroes David Bowie 6:08 $0.99 Buy MP3

The "Charlie's Last Letter" is his monologue at the end of the movie which fades into David Bowie's - Heroes.

I got a feeling I will be let down by the movie. I remember reading the book when it came out and loving it and thinking it would make a great movie, and after 11 years or so of waiting I just dont think it will live up to it. I saw the OST on amazon a while ago and was let down by the music.