PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM - HOLD YOU UP 10"

Just so you know, you are not guaranteed to actually get this if you pre-order it and not just because it is first come first serve. Only chance to get this online from this "pre-order" is if only if they have any left after Black Friday.

Also Vintage Vinyl kinda sucks. I go there from time to time, but everything is over priced and they'll never lower the price of a record or 7" even if it's been there for 10 years.

Just so you know, you are not guaranteed to actually get this if you pre-order it and not just because it is first come first serve. Only chance to get this online from this "pre-order" is if only if they have any left after Black Friday.

Also Vintage Vinyl kinda sucks. I go there from time to time, but everything is over priced and they'll never lower the price of a record or 7" even if it's been there for 10 years.

Thanks for the heads up about the PO. I guess I'll give them a call tomorrow to be sure.

I've been there a few times and their prices are hit or miss. They also randomly get something rare once in a while...

i've found myself shopping there less and less with every year. like you said their prices are over the top and that has been getting worse lately. they have never bought anything i've taken to them to trade in. it's not like i choose not to sell it back because they offer me 50 cents, they don't want it because of condition or they have too many copies of it. they just flat out aren't interested in it and tell me there is nothing we can do with this.

the only thing i go there for now is RSD and the occassional indie store exclusive free 7" with album purchase. usually in and out without browsing lately because of prices and disorganization. i was in there a few weeks back and chose to look around for the first time in months. they now have a used NM-M section with $15 and up Pink Floyd, The Who, Springsteen and Tom Petty records that you can get for $4 or less in the regular used LP section.

The entire point of RSD is to go spend money at local/independent record stores dude.

Yes! And I love it. But don't add it on to black Friday when everyone and their brother is out jamming up the stores. The April RSD was enough..don't capitalize on a faux shopping holiday.

If you don't find one just wait 2-3 months and you'll find one for face or below on eBay.

Ditto. No item that I have missed out on on the day has been selling for RSD prices a year later, let alone eBay prices. I just think, "Oh that's a nice item, I'll pop it on my wants list, wait til the furore dies down and pick it up at a more sensible price later" e.g Gorillaz 10" - £12 RSD, Discogs a year later for £5 etc. You guys know this already ^_^

• 3 weeks later...