VC Secret Santa (version 5.0) Final Update 02/07/2013

Got mine on my birthday so I opened the mutha! Sorry I haven't been on here to confirm, because of the malware deal. Fuck.

Anyway paintedinexile fucking rules! Got a few records I've really wanted for a long while, including one I thought I missed out on. Also Big Lebowski on blu ray, which is totally awesome!

All I can say is thanks so much, dude. Definitely helped make my day/week/month/year. I didn't recognize most of the mix, but there is definitely some stuff I haven't heard and I dig. I don't know who track 12 is, but it seems like those young men might really be on to something and I hope to hear more in the future.

Got mine on my birthday so I opened the mutha! Sorry I haven't been on here to confirm, because of the malware deal. Fuck.

Anyway paintedinexile fucking rules! Got a few records I've really wanted for a long while, including one I thought I missed out on. Also Big Lebowski on blu ray, which is totally awesome!

All I can say is thanks so much, dude. Definitely helped make my day/week/month/year. I didn't recognize most of the mix, but there is definitely some stuff I haven't heard and I dig. I don't know who track 12 is, but it seems like those young men might really be on to something and I hope to hear more in the future.

What records did ya' get?

Glad you dig it! For the life of me I can't even remember what I threw on that mix. Just a bunch of stuff I've been jamming lately.

So I just realized my package came today. My SS nailed it.

here is what I got:

You Blew it/Dikembe Split Cassette

Jeremy Records Mixtape Cassette

Such Gold Koozie

Mixtapes tour Print (Signed by the band and personalized for me.) (and something I had been searching for)

And a huge Virginia flag.

Pretty stoked on all this.

Also Im pretty sure my SS was toki. The return address says TX but the postage paid indicates Northern Va.

LgBub.jpg