Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

I have no interest in listening to anything else by her. I've heard songs from her in the past from exgirlfriends and/or the children of exgirlfriends. I definitely did not like any of it. Plus, I couldn't tell you what song of hers was a radio song or not because I haven't listened to the radio in over 15 years.

I have no interest in listening to anything else by her. I've heard songs from her in the past from exgirlfriends and/or the children of exgirlfriends. I definitely did not like any of it. Plus, I couldn't tell you what song of hers was a radio song or not because I haven't listened to the radio in over 15 years.

I don't understand how anyone could hate someone's music so much or say that it's geared toward preteen girls and grandmothers if they've never even listened to any of that artist's music before. So hey, we both have something we can't understand.

I don't understand how anyone could hate someone's music so much or say that it's geared toward preteen girls and grandmothers if they've never even listened to any of that artist's music before. So hey, we both have something we can't understand.

Obviously, you didn't read my post. I have listened to her music. I just have no intentions of listening to anything by her now and in the future.

Her music is geared towards preteens and grandmothers. Don't see how a man could listen to this unless he is lying to a chick to get into her pants. To each his own I guess.

Guess I'm not a man. Although I do get into my chicks pants and it didn't involve lying/not lying about t swift at all. My grandma has never heard a song by her, but I won't deny little girls liking her.

In any case, I'll go back to being not a man, listening to t swift and you go figure out who shot that frog.... Probably wasn't t swift... Or maybe it was...

All I wanted to know is what the appeal is for buying her albums on vinyl, but some of you have made this into a bigger deal then it really is.

All I want to know is what the appeal is to buy <insert generic hardcore band you like>'s albums on vinyl? Oh wait it's because you enjoy it? Hm this concept is strange to me. Different people like different kinds of music? It can't be true...

Ill throw in my 2 cents. I'm pretty much a metal, punk, hardcore music kind of guy, but I've always been a sucker for female artists who can write or sing. She can write her own songs (big plus), she has a good voice, and can play a decent guitar. If you can't at least acknowledge she is talented you're just lying to yourself.

Ill throw in my 2 cents. I'm pretty much a metal, punk, hardcore music kind of guy, but I've always been a sucker for female artists who can write or sing. She can write her own songs (big plus), she has a good voice, and can play a decent guitar. If you can't at least acknowledge she is talented you're just lying to yourself.

Dave, we are hermanos! 

Saaaaame. We should be friends.

I look at her as the female Dashboard Confessional. Both write the majority of their songs about failed romances, and then both get backlash for it after doing it. My only beef with Taylor Swift is how they put out the pop edits of her singles when the original versions are better and I would rather listen to her then most of the VC hype bands here.

VC is reliable for one thing: people getting on their high horse criticizing & shitting on what other people listen to and like.

This.

I'll never understand going into a thread about an artist or album you don't like. Let alone going into the thread just to shit on people who do.