American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

Weak ending. Worst season. 50/50 to keep going or give up on it. So much good TV it's hard to justify sticking with something that isn't on point.

Completely agree with this and everyone else. It was rushed. Specially the part with Dandy and the rest of the freaks. There was no build up. It was just lazy to use outright violence as a shock factor.

They also left too many questions. What happened to the deformed Stanley? Chester? The corrupt cop Dandy was paying? Is Jimmy not wanted for murder anymore? Did Bette and Dot get Dandy's money, therefore being able to pay for a nice house/life with Jimmy? I guess they are questions that don't need answers, but it just seems sloppy.

I did really enjoy what they did to Stanley though.

Weak ending. Worst season. 50/50 to keep going or give up on it. So much good TV it's hard to justify sticking with something that isn't on point.

I think American Crime Story will be so much better. There's potential for some truly horrifying shit if they cover some of the more infamous American serial killers with that series. The OJ story will be interesting, they probably want to test the waters before doing a season based on truly sinister psychopaths like the Night Stalker, B.T.K., Gacy, and Dahmer.

I didn't even know that was happening but a 10 episode series on OJ Simpson sounds terrible to me.

It's going to be more focused at the legal team involved with the case. They obviously did some pretty shady shit (Robert Kardashian specifically), that coupled with the insanely terrible police work by the LAPD is what got him off. I think it's gonna be great lol.

• 5 weeks later...

I can understand they're trying to fill the gap that is going to be left by Lange. I just can't imagine they'd want to continue the singing into another season. I guess we'll see.

Hotel could be interesting. Though, from what I've read, they usually leave clues to the theme of the next season in the current season and I don't recall anything hotel related.

• 7 months later...