PO: Misfits Devil's Rain Halloween Orange Vinyl /250

To any interested....Ridiculous price though:

Available while supplies last-this special Misfits Records online exclusive pressing of "The Devil's Rain" 12-inch LP is limited to 250 pieces worldwide! Pressed on solid "Halloween Orange" opaque vinyl, and unavailable anywhere else, the incredible lenticular cover must be seen to be believed. Photos do not do it justice. Once removed from the shrink wrap, the 3D litho of the fiendishly ferocious cover art by Arthur Suydam (Marvel Zombies), stands apart from the record jacket and is suitable for framing. Gatefold LP features photos, art, complete lyrics, and includes a full color paper sleeve insert housing the vinyl inside.

This item is scheduled to ship by or before October 31st.

http://misfitsrecord...ular-cover.html

Misfits.png

There's also this:

BLACK SPLATTER VARIANT - AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY ON TOUR

A black splatter on Halloween Orange variant edition of the 12-inch vinyl will be available exclusively at live Misfits shows this Halloween! The variant edition, limited to 250 pcs worldwide, also includes the lenticular cover art shrink wrapped with the gatefold LP. Fiends attending a live

Misfits show in your city, look for the "Devil's Rain" Tour exclusive variant LP at the Misfits merch booth starting Halloween week and available throughout the Fall 2012 Tour while supplies last.

DR-HW-TR-ED-full.png

"Fiends attending a live Misfits show in your city, look for the "Devil's Rain" Tour exclusive variant LP at the Misfits merch booth"

Are their shows full of dummies or what. Those are pretty specific instructions. I like that spatter, but these prices lately!

Yes. Only a dummy would pay money to see this travesty.

Also the original poster forgot the quotes around "misfits" because the Jerry Only Experience is not THE MISFITS.

My and Robtheepenguin's band opened for them about 2 years ago. Absolutely miserable. Brought they're own PA and didn't know how to run it. Funny nonetheless. Jerry Only came out the front box office door without make-up or gear on (keep in mind, he's fairly bald) and yelled to the crowd of 100 or so "Is anybody ready for the show?!" Nobody knew who the fuck he was. It was awesome.

That splatter version is sweet. And the cover art is pretty strong. But I can't support the Shit-fits (my moniker for the post-Danzig version of the band).

the stuff they did with graves was great, imo.

i can't get into this devils rain album, tho. or anything they've done with jerry on vocals.

i think it's totally awesome that dez is playing with them, but i can't get into the songs at all.

the stuff they did with graves was great, imo.

i can't get into this devils rain album, tho. or anything they've done with jerry on vocals.

i think it's totally awesome that dez is playing with them, but i can't get into the songs at all.

American Psycho is decent, but everything else is horrible. And even that album needs to be filed under a separate listing, apart from "Misfits". They are a tribute band without Danzig. Imagine Social Distortion touring without Mike Ness.

I love the Misfits...I would rather it be the original but if I can hear the stuff live it would be good for me. I was too young when Glenn was in the band to go to a concert. I didn't know Glenn was playing Misfits songs now. The last I heard he was angry that Jerry sued him for the name and said he would never play those songs again.