Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

I doubt all 500 sold out but I attempted the Tie-Dye and Metal - missed at least on the Tie Dye. If anyone is looking for a regular box at cost hit me up. The Tie-Dye looked awesome so I had to try but knew it would be tough so backed it up with my #2 option. 

Glad to be getting these into my collection. Came to the Lillingtons really late in the game. 

Thought they opted to discard those that didn't wait until go Marc?

I actually sent an e-mail to them asking if I got the white Sack at least since I thought I didn't get the tie-dye, and they confirmed I did get the tie-dye, along with the white, just forgot to send me an e-mail. Very stoked. I didn't wanna seem upset that I didn't get the tie-dye at first, but I actual was. Again, very stoked!

I actually sent an e-mail to them asking if I got the white Sack at least since I thought I didn't get the tie-dye, and they confirmed I did get the tie-dye, along with the white, just forgot to send me an e-mail. Very stoked. I didn't wanna seem upset that I didn't get the tie-dye at first, but I actual was. Again, very stoked!

I was going to say, your order got in one second after mine. Glad you got one, dude!

My phone almost screwed me over. I pulled off to the side in a neighborhood to pay for the order. The phone wanted to connect to some guest wifi instead of the network. Took me a moment to figure that out. Turned off the wifi, reloaded the paypal page and paid. I was on some mission impossible shit trying to get my order in.