HUM - You'd Prefer An Astronaut LP from SRC All Pressings Discussion

jhulud

I don't know why people are trashing that Silverchair record like it's Nickelback or something. Have you heard it? It's actually awesome, and I would say a pretty highly regarded record by most people my age involved in music. That's not even taking into account that they were 16 when it was recorded. 

concur.  I love Frogstomp.  It stands up after time for me.

I don't know why people are trashing that Silverchair record like it's Nickelback or something. Have you heard it? It's actually awesome, and I would say a pretty highly regarded record by most people my age involved in music. That's not even taking into account that they were 16 when it was recorded.

that silverchair album rules.

that silverchair album is the anthem of my youth!

also do people really think that many people are all over this HUM album? I mean i have no clue, but I didnt know people are projecting it to sell out right away? Yikes...I have an apt from 11 to 12...gonna have to do this on my iPhone! yikes...worried now!

Just ordered both versions. That 24 hour advance PO is pretty convenient as I won't have to worry about the site moving slow later on today.

Also, to those that won't be home....I don't think you'll end up missing out on this. I can see it being up for a least a little while (just like Quicksand - Slip. That was up for months).

I've tried every link to everything.

this is what I get when I go to any (ANY) product's page on SRC:

notfound.png

I've tried three browsers, clearing cookies, everything. it's simply not working at all on this computer, and I have no idea why. like I said, I can get to it on my iPhone so I'm just gonna do the order from that.