Saosin - S/T Available now from SRC

No.

I spoke to beau about it both in 2010 when he said that absolutely not and he wished that ep never happened and people would forget it(guess he was bitter at the time). I spoke to him again a few months back after they all played seven years together in cali. I emailed beau the next day figuring i had a shot but he said they already plan to do it so i do think it will happen soon. The whole thing is owned by the band themselves since it was an unsigned ep so its totally up to them when and if it is done but Beau if well aware i am interested if they dont do it themselves soon. I personally cannot wait, the ep is amazing 

Kidding aside though... anyone think there's any chance we'll ever see a press of the EP that came before this where Anthony Green was singing for them?  That EP is so amazing...

There is a bootleg of it floating around out there... I'm with everyone else. That EP is the best.

I spoke to beau about it both in 2010 when he said that absolutely not and he wished that ep never happened and people would forget it(guess he was bitter at the time). I spoke to him again a few months back after they all played seven years together in cali. I emailed beau the next day figuring i had a shot but he said they already plan to do it so i do think it will happen soon. The whole thing is owned by the band themselves since it was an un sign ed ep so its totally up to them when and if it is done but Beau if well aware i am interested if they dont do it themselves soon. I personally cannot wait, the ep is amazing

Really!? I know you've talked about how they didn't want to do it many times, so has Travis. I always just assumed they were butthurt by Anthony's success. I had no idea they got together and played Seven Years. I know Anthony's been playing it. I'm super excited to hear this. I hope they do it right. Not like the way Third Eye Blind is shaping up to be. I do wish they'd let you and Travis do it though.

I spoke to beau about it both in 2010 when he said that absolutely not and he wished that ep never happened and people would forget it(guess he was bitter at the time). I spoke to him again a few months back after they all played seven years together in cali. I emailed beau the next day figuring i had a shot but he said they already plan to do it so i do think it will happen soon. The whole thing is owned by the band themselves since it was an unsigned ep so its totally up to them when and if it is done but Beau if well aware i am interested if they dont do it themselves soon. I personally cannot wait, the ep is amazing 

But thy used to play those songs all the time with cove.