Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

BUT, one dollar shipping is one dollar shipping...and it takes a dollar to get to my Hot Topic from my house so I've spent 3 dollars shipping total, that's a dollar or two I save.

but it does not ship to the store in an LP mailer... nor does it ship priority... it could take up to two weeks to arrive and comes in a relatively large box that everyone else who orders stuff online through the store comes in...

so there's that.

wait I'm sorry if this has been answered but...can I ship the vinyl to a Hot Topic in MA that doesn't even carry vinyl?

If it's not online you can't order it. I can almost guarantee the dude who had the employee call in the order won't get it till the 28th at the earliest. If you find it on the kiosk once it goes back online, there would be no issue ordering it from the kiosks to the store you are at. Regardless of if they carry vinyl or not.

Nice. Or we can wait until the 28th and just get it online and not hassle the employees.

lol @ hassle the employees. Isn't that what they're there for, to provide customer service?

Also, on most of my recent trips, HT employees were pretty helpful when I call or go into the store and ask about vinyl. They've never minded going the extra mile if you just ask. In fact an employee at my local HT said they have the Deftones vinyl in the back, but couldn't put it out until Tuesday.

Without me asking, the guy asked my name, phone number, and made a note to put Koi No Yokan on hold for me before they even put the record on the shelf. Said if I pick it up that day it's mine. Dude never said "Hey man, quit hasslin' me!"

lol @ hassle the employees. Isn't that what they're there for, to provide customer service?

Also, on most of my recent trips, HT employees were pretty helpful when I call or go into the store and ask about vinyl. They've never minded going the extra mile if you just ask. In fact an employee at my local HT said they have the Deftones vinyl in the back, but couldn't put it out until Tuesday.

Without me asking, the guy asked my name, phone number, and made a note to put Koi No Yokan on hold for me before they even put the record on the shelf. Said if I pick it up that day it's mine. Dude never said "Hey man, quit hasslin' me!"

Yea HT has always had awesome employees in my experiences.