Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

My kid bought me Angry Bird pajamas for christmas and insists I wear them. So when I had to rush to a fire call last night I arrived in these very colorful pants. Everyone was actually pretty impressed by them as we stood around chatting afterwards. Maybe I should wear them to the hot topic next.

My kid bought me Angry Bird pajamas for christmas and insists I wear them. So when I had to rush to a fire call last night I arrived in these very colorful pants. Everyone was actually pretty impressed by them as we stood around chatting afterwards. Maybe I should wear them to the hot topic next.

I got a high five last time I went into HT because I was wearing my MBD whiskey crew hoodie. I think in relative terms Angry Birds pants should earn you AT LEAST a high five.

I wear jeans & a t-shirt every day.

After reading this thread I feel like I'm the weird one.

You're not.

This kind of shit creeps me the fuck out, so much so I don't even own a pair of sweatpants. 

I spend good money on my wardrobe, I look good, and I get laid. I think if I ever came to the sweats level I'd just off myself. 

I am with you on looking good to get laid but tell me when you are just hanging out sports shorts (we'll lump them all together, I prefer soccer because they're not super long) or sweatpants aren't the most comfortable thing ever. You can't tell me you wake up next to hoes and are still in jeans and a decent shirt. Fuck that it's a tshirt and sweats until they leave. Just make sure you get any sweatpants you keep around in the smaller sizes stay around so you don't have to wonder what person took them. That's our motto except my roommate that has gotten many pairs of sweats stolen because he is dumb.

And having a wife is cheating in the topic of getting laid. If you have a wife and aren't getting laid you lose.