Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

more like 23. =(

so with shipping and tax this will come out to just over $30 for me. 

I had a gift card from Santa (because Santa could not beat the flippers to the store) So my LP + 7in came out to $0.33 :P Just likie my Amazon rewards made my last purchase of 2xLPs and 7in = $0.95 :P

All the bands I dig are still for the most part $5 7in and $10-12 LP

It's just the nostaglia market knowing you will pay $20 for Blink/FOB/Sum 41/NFG/BN/Etc.

or you collect indie records which are normally $17-20 an LP! I blame Pitchfork!

Which is where I'm at now, I'll pick up something new once in a while like tigersjaw repress but on wrong side of 20 its hard to get into new bands. nostalgia records are almost my main focus now. destroying my bank account I gave up on indie stuff. I rarely see anything that cheap anymore at src or ht that really makes me wanna jump all over it.

And just bc you mentioned it

Portlandia did an episode that had the pitchfork offices close down, it was a really nice moment hahaha

The Fall Out Boy commercial I'm in is on it's way to me. Once I post it I'm pretty sure I'll officially be the coolest one here. In a bit of irony I find FOB virtually unlistenable but I gladly helped a few international types from the board get the HT releases. 

Do I ever! Worst part is people want to complain about pricing but every hobby gets expensive if it requires monetary input. Don't buy the record if you don't like the price, I doubt they go down anytime soon and if you want to buy a cheap record everyone has razorblade suitcase for $11.