Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Im really not a negative guy, but im really not liking about 80% of these new people. seriously folks, are you new to the internet? granted I am fairly new to these boards myself but when I first started posting, I took the time to read EVERYTHING before I asked a question....its really not that hard. We had this thing called school that taught us to read words, form sentences out of those words. Those skills allowed me to express coherent thoughts and ideas.

P.S- I am dyslexic and I still read more than all of you new folks.

Im really not a negative guy, but im really not liking about 80% of these new people. seriously folks, are you new to the internet? granted I am fairly new to these boards myself but when I first started posting, I took the time to read EVERYTHING before I asked a question....its really not that hard. We had this thing called school that taught us to read words, form sentences out of those words. Those skills allowed me to express coherent thoughts and ideas.

P.S- I am dyslexic and I still read more than all of you new folks.

does it really affect you that much? does it disturb your life enough to get upset over it? i guess i can understand when people take the piss, and even then id suggest just ignoring it, but sometimes threads can get convoluted and i can totally see how somebody would get confused. you dont have to be a patronising twat about it. the problem with this board isnt the "n00bs"; its the in-jokes and circle jerks by the older/frequent posters. its embarassing.

does it really affect you that much? does it disturb your life enough to get upset over it? i guess i can understand when people take the piss, and even then id suggest just ignoring it, but sometimes threads can get convoluted and i can totally see how somebody would get confused. you dont have to be a patronising twat about it. the problem with this board isnt the "n00bs"; its the in-jokes and circle jerks by the older/frequent posters. its embarassing.

Yes, because the existance of a community is what's wrong with the community. Makes a lot of sense. It doesn't take that long to find an answer, I promise.