Run For Cover Records Pre-Order Update 11/7/2012

Yes, obviously. We're doing our best, I don't know what that dude ordered (and it doesn't really matter) but there's been maybe 3 extenuating circumstances where I've done that for people. Usually we just do it when people say it's for a birthday present or something. 99% of everything is being sent out in order it was purchased. We're going to be DAMN near completely caught up by the end of the week.

it's for my sick grandma's cat that is also sick

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s0uthard

Anyone get a confirm yet for Captain We're Sinking? I still have not and I also notice on the site now that it gives a free instant download with preorder. I have not gotten that either. I preordered it the day it went live back in Oct.

Yeah its about 3 months overdue! I am eagerly awaiting this release! Definately one of the best releases this year.

just to be clear we've never announced when it was going to come out, pretty much were waiting for the band to get a lineup and some shows together. It's at the plant now though.

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting on my hostage calm + basement deluxe packages in the mail... Weird it didn't come with a tracking number when it shipped. RFC sent the poster with tracking info 2 weeks after the records and the poster showed up today. I can wait but I'm worried the package got lost or something...

I don't understand the logic of emailing me and posting this at the same time. Making this information public serves no purpose. You have also ordered from us FOURTEEN times, and we've never ripped you off, we haven't ignored you, nor have we given you reason to think that we won't fix the issue. Messageboards sure are confusing sometimes.