PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

I appreciate that. I'm sure you never had a first post.

nope. my first post was #100.

seriously though; it's crazy to have your first post be asking for a trade. you didn't even try to show credibility by showing an eBay account or anything. but hey, if you can get one of these idiots to trust sending you a record with no available recourse, then more power to you! if you send your record first, you are an even bigger idiot!

in regards to somethingvinyl, how can you possibly think that trading has "less consequences" than buying through paypal? who are you going to file a claim with when you get boned?

seriously though; it's crazy to have your first post be asking for a trade. you didn't even try to show credibility by showing an eBay account or anything. but hey, if you can get one of these idiots to trust sending you a record with no available recourse, then more power to you! if you send your record first, you are an even bigger idiot!

in regards to somethingvinyl, how can you possibly think that trading has "less consequences" than buying through paypal? who are you going to file a claim with when you get boned?

No reason to call us idiots for trying to help someone out. I didn't even know they only had one post. The mobile site doesn't show that unless you open their profile. It's also none of your business who we trade with. Calm down.

No reason to call us idiots for trying to help someone out. I didn't even know they only had one post. The mobile site doesn't show that unless you open their profile. It's also none of your business who we trade with. Calm down.

I wasn't calling you an idiot for trying to help someone out; I was calling you an idiot for offering to do a trade with a first time poster.

and I know it's none of my business, but if I hadn't said anything, you might still not have realized that this is the case.

If he as a new member is looking to trade me, all I have to do is get him to send his stuff first. Once that happens, I've got the upper hand. Of course I'll complete the trade but if I don't, who does he have to report me to? Upstanding board members like yourself, I suppose.

Now, if he's shady and is trying to scam, selling something is different and more difficult. Without the best evidence (photo, delivery, insurance, etc) that I shipped it, he could file a Paypal claim and we all know how buyer-friendly Paypal is.

So you see, a trade has way less consequence than a monetary purpose.

You're cool MatBishop, you'll do just fine.

Roll with the trollers, give it a couple of months and you'll fit in fine, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

I remember I started a thread about wanting my white whale with my first post, got roasted, rolled with it and have kept posting since.

bitches. literally.

dude, are you bipolar or something?

seriously, sometimes you are so cool and then out of nowhere you just slam people. maybe woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

or maybe I am just not sensing the sarcasm.

I will say though, that I agree with your sentiment. we've already been waiting years for this to happen, why is a one month delay THAT big of a deal?

the world isn't ending tomorrow people. you'll still get your gnarly sick vinylz.

yeah. your sarcasm meter is WAYYYY off. that was a complete joke because every time ive called and talked to someone on the phone about this record (ie my order getting cancelled), it was all women.

i guess its hard to sense on a message board, but im pretty easy going as a person, i dont usually get too mad. unless they cancel my order for no reason lol. 

dude, are you bipolar or something?

seriously, sometimes you are so cool and then out of nowhere you just slam people. maybe woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

or maybe I am just not sensing the sarcasm.

I will say though, that I agree with your sentiment. we've already been waiting years for this to happen, why is a one month delay THAT big of a deal?

the world isn't ending tomorrow people. you'll still get your gnarly sick vinylz.

You got all that from two words?