PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

I emailed them and they told me my order shipped today and to expect the shipping info soon... Seriously, someone from this forum needs to get in there and work for this label, specifically on their vinyl releases. So sloppy.

I think I may have said this already a few pages back, but this label is big business, they don't need to care about a product that takes way more time and effort than CD/digital and nets a few thousand dollars. Their bread and butter is selling metalcore CDs to teenagers and worship CDs to youth group leaders. It's a wonder they're bothering to press any old stuff at all.

Sometimes this board forgets that it is a niche audience. 99% of people do not care about vinyl, and 1,000 records is a pittance to a label with multiple gold records hanging on their wall.

I agree but that's not an excuse for being shitty

EDIT: not to sound ungrateful.  I am blown away that was pressed at all given what you said.  It's just that when a one man show of a label can do a better job than a corporation they need to evaluate how they do things, even if it is only a small part of their business.

I think I may have said this already a few pages back, but this label is big business, they don't need to care about a product that takes way more time and effort than CD/digital and nets a few thousand dollars. Their bread and butter is selling metalcore CDs to teenagers and worship CDs to youth group leaders. It's a wonder they're bothering to press any old stuff at all.

Sometimes this board forgets that it is a niche audience. 99% of people do not care about vinyl, and 1,000 records is a pittance to a label with multiple gold records hanging on their wall.

I agree too. I know exactly what you're saying and I understand their situation. While they may have multiple gold records hanging on their walls, they're not exactly hitting home runs with their newer artists. Still, I too am grateful that they've pressed anything at all. It just blows my mind that you're going to go through the hassle of doing this and you don't care to do it properly. That says a lot about the label in my opinion. Big or small, you should care about doing business correctly and keeping a good name for yourself. I used to love this label... FSF, Twothirtyeight, Mae, Emery, UO, ACB, MWY, Beloved, MxPx, Slick Shoes... The list could go on and on. Wish they'd get back to their roots.