PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

Or anyone else with 5 extra want to sell or trade hit me up. I've still got my original press Pedro the Lion "Control" on green and "It's Hard to Find a Friend" on white that I'd be willing to trade.

I'll be picking mine up at the final show, I might be interested in trading for Control

unbelievable.. i emailed them to ask why my order of ACB had not shipped yet, they responded that they were waiting for the MxPx albums in my order to arrive and it would 'ship next week'

i got shipment and tracking info, so all looks good.. then two days later, after the package is well into transit to me, i get a refund on my card.  NO EMAIL from them or anything stating that items were out of stock.  I'm so pissed right now.  i did the math and it totals the amount i paid for ACB + $2 shipping.

i'm irate right now.  i was the 2nd person to post in this thread, and that was AFTER i placed my order...  I had to have been one of the first 10 orders AT LEAST. if not in the first 3 orders placed.

fuck merchdirect. FUCK.

if anyone has one they would sell me, please PM me.

unbelievable.. i emailed them to ask why my order of ACB had not shipped yet, they responded that they were waiting for the MxPx albums in my order to arrive and it would 'ship next week'

i got shipment and tracking info, so all looks good.. then two days later, after the package is well into transit to me, i get a refund on my card.  NO EMAIL from them or anything stating that items were out of stock.  I'm so pissed right now.  i did the math and it totals the amount i paid for ACB + $2 shipping.

i'm irate right now.  i was the 2nd person to post in this thread, and that was AFTER i placed my order...  I had to have been one of the first 10 orders AT LEAST. if not in the first 3 orders placed.

fuck merchdirect. FUCK.

if anyone has one they would sell me, please PM me.

not to mention i passed on the clear variant when it went up, since i had already ordered the split and other two colors IMMEDIATELY after it was posted! FUCK

Well... I only ordered one, but it said it shipped on the 4th... then it said it shipped on the 11th, that second email said I should be able to track the package via canada post in 1-3 days, canada post says the tracking number doesn't exist :(

I emailed the shipping company to see what's up...

I had two orders. neither was cancelled. I don't think that's the cause.

I think your orders were a rarity. If you read through this you see most of us that ordered just as you did.

I guess at this point I just would like merchdirect to confess to over selling this release. ETR did that with the SoCo release and dealt with it promptly and transparently, that's how it should be done. Merchdirect it was just bullshit to blindly give refunds several months later with no reason. I am so tired of bitching about this.

Is this where I put at the end someone sell me a copy?